YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was meant to be diving on the boat last sunday morning at 9am, but stupid idiot me decided to go for bbq n beer:teeth: at a party sounds good and said im not drinking much because really wanna dive the famous capillano wreck n gulfstream off vancouver island and not done any boat diving for a month now.
Turned up drank a few beer then slammed a whole 500ml mickey of whisky in one slam, now this was Liam down hill from there, or should i say downstairs apparently i couldnt even walk and fell down a flight of stairs head 1st on my back in front of my buddies and about 25 hot nurses celbrating thier graduation:redface: , now i dont remember any of this but had serious axches and pains everywhere the next day couldnt even hardly walk.
Missed the boat and really angry for even doing that, and it was only 10pm:angry:
remember waking up at 5am, passed out woke up at noon next day, really wantyed to dive these sites, try this sunday now and quit drinking

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
I was meant to be diving on the boat last sunday morning at 9am, but stupid idiot me decided to go for bbq n beer:teeth: at a party sounds good and said im not drinking much because really wanna dive the famous capillano wreck n gulfstream off vancouver island and not done any boat diving for a month now.
Turned up drank a few beer then slammed a whole 500ml mickey of whisky in one slam, now this was Liam down hill from there, or should i say downstairs apparently i couldnt even walk and fell down a flight of stairs head 1st on my back in front of my buddies and about 25 hot nurses celbrating thier graduation:redface: , now i dont remember any of this but had serious axches and pains everywhere the next day couldnt even hardly walk.
Missed the boat and really angry for even doing that, and it was only 10pm:angry:
remember waking up at 5am, passed out woke up at noon next day, really wantyed to dive these sites, try this sunday now and quit drinking
Sounds like it was a good job you slept in as diving after that much booze probably wouldn't have been much fun nor particularily bright... :rolleyes:

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Yup, sleeping in was probably the better option after that lot. The wreck will still be there next week ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
apparently i didnt miss much as the vis was zero so saved 80 bucks, stick to seeing wolfeels on the shore dives instead :teeth:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
apparently i didnt miss much as the vis was zero so saved 80 bucks, stick to seeing wolfeels on the shore dives instead :teeth:
Don't mean to be rude, but you sleep in, miss the boat and then don't pay for your boat space!! :frown:

Off to the naughty corner with you

·
Mod 2.5 apparently
703 Posts
At least you got weather to dive over there on that side, i on this side (Ottawa) have been asking the local dive center and keep getting told no way water is 1c and we not out till maybe another two weeks :sad:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't mean to be rude, but you sleep in, miss the boat and then don't pay for your boat space!! :frown:

Off to the naughty corner with you
when you work that the diveshop that runs the charter 5 days a week, managers dont really mind :teeth:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhh.... the wonders of beer googles :teeth:
no they werent beer goggles, they were genuine hotties as I was sober when they arrived, dont think i impressed them much after those antics :embarassed:
I even changed one of the nurses batteries :angel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts