YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Bored, still, now with only 45 minutes left at the office. I've got boring house stuff to do tomorrow, then with a bit of luck from the weather, we're off to Vivian sunday.

What are you doing ?!

wwd

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Off to a BSAC Skills Development Course on Equipment Care at Crawley on Sunday. If any YDers are also going please introduce yourselves.

Ian

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

training raw noobs in Wastwater both Saturday and Sunday, assuming the roads aren't going to be closed, it's been snowing all day here. Water temp is reportedly around 5 degrees, so it could be worse I guess...

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>working on the boats in nottingham

which reminds me... mary, jack, alex - what are you up to saturday night? any chance of a bed for me and matt?

cheers

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

Pissed tonight.
Work tomorrow - eventually.
Diving - City of Waterford out of Brighton on Sunday  
- weather permitting.

ps : have you looked at my snorkel for sale post yet?

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

Swanage Pier on Saturday.
Gildenburgh on Sunday.
Hypothermia treatment on Monday.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>NDC Chepstow - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Build up for ERD and Trimix diving this season.

Juz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Saturday - getting a fill, getting a neck seal, getting some long hoses, getting ponies tested, getting a valve guard, there was something else too, cant remember...oh yes wife's birthday pressie and card.

Evening - scoff out in London, part of pressie.

Sunday - recovering from Saturdays xs. no dive  

Have a good one evryone. Stay safe.
Matt

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>work tomorrow till 2pm ish.  then back home to tidy up the sheer mess my house is.  It looks like a diving shop has exploded in my hallway.

Dr steve if you ever need an extra body (DLeader) i am very willing to come help you if i can bag a lift.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Tonight getting drunk, Tomorrow going to work (- just had a bill for £166.72 from poseidon to service two regs). Sunday taking my daughter and nephew caving - well to a cave complex to have fun and get wet (only 4yrs).

gareth

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

Decorating house
  Well, I've been out diving for the last 4 weekends and I'm getting fed up with having to live upstairs...

Mind you, considering I started the current piece of decorating in November 2002, anything could happen.

dan.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Watching 24 tonight and polishing off the last of the champers.

24hr shift tomorrow, diving capernwray on sunday. Say Hi if you're there,

Stu.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Trecking over to Robin Hood to get a fill for next weekend. Bethi wants to shopping arrrgggghhhhhhh no!
And mostly getting frustrated with my DIY some more. Got all the stuffto board the loft and now find that the frigging ladder is too short (or I am!) so cant get up there! need to do itthis weekend before he reposseses all his tools from my garage.

Wanted: handy man with willing nature and  own tools...

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Same as Dan - Decorating with a touch of DIY, but not in that order.

Life stinks when you can't dive.  I haven't got wet for weeks and I'm starting to creak I'm getting so dry.

But, the master says I must finish the place before the house goes on the market.  Buyers, I don't know, they just need a little more imagination and I wouldn't need to decorate!

·
The Artist formerly known as 'John Duncan'
364 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>I have to drive to truro tomorrow (working) then back down to plymouth to dive the Elk and maybe the JEL on sunday. this is the second part of my Chartwork SDC.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Imported post

He he...i did my fills earlier in the week..

we're planning a nice cold dive tomorrow and Sunday in the lake.

I stumbled over some surveyors photos of the lake in Luxembourg, on the internet, when it was dry, the dam was drained in 1991. Identified a few features to have a poke around.

Acouple of houses, raized, some bridges that you can have a nose under etc ans ome other features to make a dull dive less dull.

Dive careful all...I envy you lot...diving in the sea...

Graham

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

well if this weather ever gets it act together..
Worked on Sat ( Just finished) and tomorrow off to Oamaru groper fishing or off to Muttonhoe diving,
Just see what the Weather gods send me
Steve

1 - 20 of 25 Posts