YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there has been alot of stuff about this lately.... too much.... I'm all confused now...

I'm in no rush, but will need to replace the cells in my CK quite soon.... [email protected] have removed theres from there site, .... so what are my options and where can I get them....?? :)

Thanks A

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pawal is the UK distributer for AI cells
I must have done something sometime to Pawal.... he never talks to me.... asked him about Golem Gear and never got any replies... :0(

·
Now a Silent Warrior
1,447 Posts
I got some molex cells from AP and the molex to coax converters from Narked at 90.

They seem to be fine.

G.

·
Silent but Deadly...
1,522 Posts
I got some [email protected] but still not fitted yet. Contact Pawel on his silent thrill web. I think he was told off for messaging on burger wolrd re trade

Reactions: Twinsetmad

·
Registered
792 Posts
Www.tecme.de
Email Martin what you want (molex for kiss) send him 50€ a cell and 8€ postage via paypal and the cells will be at your house thursday. I usually pay the fees (about £1.72) and that means he posts whatever I email for before I get chance to get to a pc to do the Paypal.

B

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Www.tecme.de
Email Martin what you want (molex for kiss) send him 50€ a cell and 8€ postage via paypal and the cells will be at your house thursday. I usually pay the fees (about £1.72) and that means he posts whatever I email for before I get chance to get to a pc to do the Paypal.

B
Thanks Barry... are they the AI cells...?

·
kiss ccr
212 Posts
i ordered a set of cells from diverite express in the states about 2 wks ago. no word yet , hope they arrive soon, cost £150 inc shipping for three.

regards
gordy,,,

·
Mad as a Haddock
2,206 Posts
Hi Guys. Looking to get some cells for my Classic Kiss. The picture on the APD site of the Molex cells look as if they won't fit, there's a ring around the top, close to the Molex connection.
Any help would be most appreciated.

MyM

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I get mine from Tecme.... Martin takes payment by sending a paypal invoice. He's very good they usually turn up in a few days. I'm just about to order another set for my mates KISS... Sent the request this morning.

Reactions: Marky Mark

·
Mr potty mouth: Sweeping generalist...............
2,382 Posts
Hi Guys. Looking to get some cells for my Classic Kiss. The picture on the APD site of the Molex cells look as if they won't fit, there's a ring around the top, close to the Molex connection.
Any help would be most appreciated.

MyM
A little birdie told me that a local retailer we love and trust will be toe dipping into the Molex provisioning game shortly.....

·
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
13,407 Posts
You can order AII cells direct from Analytical Instruments, you don't need to go through a reseller but there may be advantages in shipping and tax if you do.

I've just ordered mine from Dive Seekers, first time I've used them.

I must have done something sometime to Pawal.... he never talks to me.... asked him about Golem Gear and never got any replies... :0(
I contacted him by email last week and got a reply straight away. He emailed at the weekend to say that he'd got a batch of AII cells in.

i ordered a set of cells from diverite express in the states about 2 wks ago. no word yet , hope they arrive soon, cost £150 inc shipping for three.

regards
gordy,,,
AII told me a couple of years ago that they don't keep inventory of cells, instead they are made to order. They said anything up to 10 days to complete a batch. Could be where the delay comes from.

Also, if you chose the USPS shipping option then the delivery times are shite. Brilliant on the US side, orders make it to the UK in a couple of days then it goes to Parcelfarce and the twats sit on it for up to a couple of weeks. I've watched tracked orders get to the UK in three days only to sit in the depot in Coventry for a week before getting sent out to the local depot and then the fookers won't deliver because there are "admin" and customs charges. It was about two weeks from placing the order to receiving the card to say I had to collect it myself, all the time watching it sit there in the warehouse on the USPS website.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sent Martin at Tecme a request this morning. Had an invoice waiting for me at 3pm when I got in..... I've paid with PayPal. Let's see how quick they come. Easily by the end of the week is my betting. :)

·
kiss ccr
212 Posts
what the general consensus on the AI cells ? has anybody had a negative experience? mine have been fine so far ,
regards!
gordy,,,

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mine have been fine... in since June last year..

·
Mad as a Haddock
2,206 Posts
Excuse my stupidity, but I've been out of the loop for a bit:) How do I get in touch with Pawal?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts