YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I tried Pawel many times... never returned a call or responded to an email.. So went elsewhere... let us know if you have any joy.

Reactions: NotDeadYet

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You picked a good day for it... have fun and look after Mike and Kev with his new cells. :0) I'll have to wait until Saturday.

·
Registered
89 Posts
We have had four AI cells and all failed in less than a year. We are now trying Maxtecs. Their response seems more like the Teledyne's R22D. I will not being buying anymore AI's. We disassembled some Teledynes and AI's. The workmanship and construction of the AI's are crap in my opinion as compared to the Teledynes.

Dale

·
Registered
612 Posts
I tried Pawel many times... never returned a call or responded to an email.. So went elsewhere... let us know if you have any joy.
I don't recall any calls or emails from you, but just like everyone I can miss an odd voicemail or email. Please do let me know again if you need anything - the contact details are on the website or feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
612 Posts
You can order AII cells direct from Analytical Instruments, you don't need to go through a reseller but there may be advantages in shipping and tax if you do.
Buying cells from me not only simplifies shipping and customs handling. You always know exactly how much you are going to pay for them and I will also handle any warranty claims for you. I am authorised to test the cells in our chamber, liaise with AII on your behalf and most of the times I will directly provide you with the replacement cells.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I don't recall any calls or emails from you, but just like everyone I can miss an odd voicemail or email. Please do let me know again if you need anything - the contact details are on the website or feel free to PM me.
Well... ordered a couple of spares and they are on there way.. :0) Thanks Pawel. The Techme ones also turned up this morning too... so got loads now... :0)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.