YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Couldnt resist this chaps, especially for our Scottish section.
dive wear

Matt

edit Hey Peter that Clootie bird sounds right up your street,
get in there my son.  

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Indeed not Mr B. If you took the time to RTFT then you would indeed see at the top of page two I was there long before you got your grubby little paws on the thread.

And besides that! Is this some kind of English "Let's pick on a Scotsman national holiday" day. It sure feels like it. Although I do notice the SoM troops are strangly silent. Perhaps thinking ahead for when they come into the Lion Rampants den in November.

Peter

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Sep. 29 2003,16:40)]Is this some kind of English "Let's pick on a Scotsman national holiday" day. It sure feels like it.
eh? thought you were English?

Tom

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Too busy mate - er not.
No its not pick on a jock day, well not by me anyway.
You know whats causing it dont you, Autumn's here (nearly anyway) and we know that we'll soon be consigned to quarry diving, bah hoo sucks, so we have to have a pop at someone and as you're so far away it might as well be you.

Matt

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

A quarry! Is that not where they get bricks from. Ho-Hum, I suppose during the Winter I'll need to lower myself to Loch Long or Fyne. Ahhhh, bugger!!!!!

Peter
PS-Tom, you're on "The List"

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Sep. 29 2003,16:40)]Is this some kind of English "Let's pick on a Scotsman national holiday" day. It sure feels like it. Although I do notice the SoM troops are strangly silent. Perhaps thinking ahead for when they come into the Lion Rampants den in November.
Nah, we are just gobsmacked that they all like picking on you. I will leap to your defense but people will only acuse me of being intoxicated.
jules  

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Just out of interest Peter,  How long is the list now?  and who is on it?

Just wondered incase I was on it and some plastic Jock decided to pay a visit  

Daz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts