YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have been doing some archaeological work over the weekend and thought you all might like to see some pics. All the divers are members of the forum and were diving for the fun of diving.

We had the BBC filming and had been sponsored by Northern Diver with all new dry suits and Fourth element had also sponsored us with new under suits.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
It was a very, very good weekend.

Bloody hard work, but very enjoyable.

Thanks for having me involved in the project.

-Neil

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Name and shame Redeemer ;) - who is everyone? we like to know. :D

I take it this was as a result of NAS courses? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Looks like you all had a great time. Will be interesting to hear more news about the trip.

Love the matching suits guys:D :D

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
It was a good weekend, weather was almost ideal. The swell kept annoying us ocassionally which meant we couldn't spend all our time on our main target.

p.s. I'm the short one at the front.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
We had an initial look at a site that a wreck went down in some time ago that was carrying some cargo of interest, I don't want to say anything else about the wreck or the location myself as it's not my place to and I believe that the project organiser wants it kept quiet for the time being.

The dives involved alot of airlifting which is knackering. We cleared a fair bit of sand around an area that was of interest to the organiser. The vis was very good and being sand it did help with clearing quickly once the airlift started.

As the boat has 5 seperate cabins, we all stayed onboard overnight for the duration of the trip which made life easier.

I apologise for being so vague with how the diving went, but like I said, I am not sure how much info about the weekend I can say right now.

Many thanks to Fourth Element and Northern Diver for the sponsorship.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
L-R
??? - Neil(NeilP) - Sharky - Mark(Okeanos) - Shaun(Redeemer) the skipper
L - Fletch - i think! AKA the nice man we had a Thai curry with :D Although the other three all fit that description too. Hmmm. Confusing.

Still, they all look jolly dashing in their corporate gear

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
L - Fletch - i think! AKA the nice man we had a Thai curry with :D Although the other three all fit that description too. Hmmm. Confusing.

Still, they all look jolly dashing in their corporate gear
Fletch is correct.

Flattery will get you everywhere :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts