1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

gleaned from uk.rec.scubaHoax caller

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Imported post

it still wouldnt be good enough andy!!!! people who can act so irresponsible dont deserve to be part of the human race?? why do these people or person think its such a big joke to send people out in a life boat to risk there own lives to save others!!!!! its a joke that could be taken care of by a few yorkshire divers no dought

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I think when this character gets caught the "long arm of the law" will come down on him like a ton of bricks. It's not like he's just 'phoning the Fire Brigade for a crank call, as stupid as that is on it's own, he's actually putting the rescuers lifes in serious danger.

I do believe he'll get a spell inside, if he doesn't, then he damn well should do. Along with a suitibly heavy fine and confiscation of "ANY" maritime related gear he's got, private or commercial.

When he's caught someone should find out the Procurators E-Mail address and get all marine related people(Divers, Sailors, Fishermen, etc) to bombard him/her to show the level of disgust within all the communities. After all, it's yours and my life that's being put at risk!

Fortunately this isn't a common occurance!

Peter

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>as someone who lost his career and nearly his life while responding to a hoax fire call I have nothing but contempt for this kind of person.

Unfortunately even if caught they will not be punished as much as they should be.

Safe diving,
Steve.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Clearly a to$$er of the first order.

Putting him in the blender is not good enough for him .....

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>2600 bogus calls in one year in one part of the UK. Thats more than seven a day! Where do these ****ing nutters get their ideas from. As if the emergency services don't have enough to do.

Makes you admire and appreciate them more.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Imported post

what a good point u make steve and just shows what detterent this countries judicial system is lol like ive said b4 lets see if he can use a phone with broken fingers
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Unfortunately even if caught they will not be punished as much as they should be.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>if the little toe rag was bragging about his escapades in my ear shot. I think i'd end up doing a lot more time than him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts