YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Sonesta Beach.....Does anyone know what outfit operates from this resort and what they are like..
We will be there in July.........Hot I know...Any other advice is more tham welcom
Sean

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

Sonesta Hotel Red Sea ?

The Sonesta Hotel is behind Oonas Dive Club and if you are diving with them then they are excellent ! They are all a good laugh and the atmosphere is relaxed. They have somewhat of a reputation and when we went we ended up having a water fight with another Oonas Boat. So funny!!The boats are well staffed and the food is excellent. Me and the girlfriend went with them April 2002 with our club and have booked two weeks in June 2003(first week the Juliet liveaboard, second week Oonas club)

They do offer accommodation in the Sonesta Beach Hotel so it might be them. www.oonasdivers.com

Kindest Regards

WL

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

I recently stayed at the Sonesta Club (the sister hotel about 100metres away) and dived with Camel dive club, so the hotel and dive outfit may not necessarily go together automatically.

The SC was very nice (apart from a shortage of hot water!) I'm sure the SB will be good quality too
Chee-az
Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts