YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just had a call from some lads we met in Mull earlier this year who are doing a Mull Trip from Oban on the Jane R and they have 5 spaces to fill. Nick and I cant go because we are already on Peter K 's Mull trip from Lochaline the same weekend. There is a good chance that they will get Gordon the skipper to Moor up at Lochaline one evening so that we can join up for a beer.

Details, join the Jane R at Oban on Thursday Night 13th November, diving Fri 14th, Sat 15th, Sun 16th. The Jane R is a livaboard, not too posh but the skipper Gordon is a very experienced diver and the boat is well equipped for all your diving needs. Food is plentiful. Cost is £65 per person per day and includes accomodation on the boat , all meals, air fills  etc.

Marcus and Simon who are organising the trip arent on YD but they are really good blokes so no doubt anyone from here will get along fine with them, i like them and enjoyed diving with them. Maybe some of the reserve list for Peter K's trip might be interested???
For more details and booking  call Marcus Purnell on 07909 928341 or Simon Bartlett on 0785 0715305

Jules  

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I'll go on the Jane R. I'm meant to be taking a crowd of muppets to Mull that weekend, but I've just heard*Shock, Horror* that lochaline has only gone and run out of Tequila and Laughing Frog. No point going there now so I'll just use their cash to go with this lot on the Jane R.

Peter

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Noooooooo, dont do it! Especially as you have already cashed my cheque!

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>Just got myself booked on, sound like nice blokes.

Anyone else up for it??? Four places left......

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Would love to do the trip, it's on my too do list, but don't think i can persuade a buddy to spend 10 hours driving there and back & take a couple of days leave. Not to mention the money.

gareth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts