YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Someone else has just dropped out of the Sound of Mull gig this weekend (full details of this trip on previous threads). If anyone wants to go  then please let me know. THERE ARE NOW TWO SPACES. Unfortunately Peter Kelly's Pc has died and so he has no web access, but  I have his home number and can put you in touch if you want to be spontaneous and come with us. It's gonna be cool with lots of lovely YDers going.
PM me (dont email) with your phone number if you want to go and i will put you in touch with the main man.

Jules

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

anyone?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

SAt Sun and Mon this weekend, boats Pergrine and Brendan, accomodation Lochaline Dive centre, £135 two dives per day, fills, boats accom inc in that

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Folks,
         Chewing a rubbery burger as I type. As above really, I have two spaces unless Drifty lets me know WTF he's doing. Phone please Mr D. Jules has my number.

[email protected] goes for you. Give me a ring

KeithC 'phoned today so I'm sorted for a lift now

Lou-You've thrown a spanner in my works. Again 'phone please and I'll explain. It's no big deal though.

Anyone else wanting info, as you might have gathered, you'll need to call.

God, I really don't like 'pooters of any fu**ing type......

Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Sorrk folks, should have said, I'll no be in 'till after 5

Peter

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Peter,

Will call later but as it stands I'm still scuppered. Suit is sorted but cashflow is cut off. Hoping to have something sorted in the next two days.

If you can fill the place, fill it. If not I'll try and make it as Gav's lending me his Aedura so it's just the bank I'm waiting on.

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Billy the Kangaroo @ Mar. 03 2004,13:33)]sent a pm for more info, anyone else know details ? Cant face unthreading thread...sorry.
billy
i sent you a pm with the whole script on....and my phone number and peters...

you know you want to.....

jules
x

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I know this is damned cheeky, but that's kangaroos for you.

Is there anyone from around the North West ( james ? ) who would like to do this trip but come back on Sunday pm.

I have to drive down to East London Sunday nite, and dont fancy drive all way there from Scotland on my tod.

Anyone who cant have Monday off this could be your chance.

If so, pls gizza buzz - 0773 9323931.

paws crossed

Bill.

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Sorry Billy

I was trying to get this on, but it was just too late in the day for me to swing it. I've PMed PK with this. I'll just be staying local(ish) and diving the weekend somewhere I can get home from.

James  

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (narkedat50 @ Mar. 04 2004,00:57)]Sorry Billy

I was trying to get this on, but it was just too late in the day for me to swing it. I've PMed PK with this. I'll just be staying local(ish) and diving the weekend somewhere I can get home from.

James  
you need to call him rather than pm him cos his pc is still dead....jules

·
Have You Seen My 'Demi-john'?
997 Posts
Imported post

any one know if theres still a place left buddys interested

john

ok  just rang peter

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>John,

My space is now going begging.

Problems at work mean I'm stuck here now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts