YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi Chaps'n'Chapesses,

I'm away to SoM this weekend and am looking at booking the boat early for a few gigs next year as he books up helluva fast. I'm only looking at getting a rough head count just now. I'm going to start a word doccy with the seperate trips to try and build up an idea on numbers. I'll only take the one boat just now, but if a second boat is needed on any I "should" be able to get it. The dates in the months are flexible.

The months and plans are;
March- SoM only as the weather is still a bit iffy and it cuts down on time hanging around on the boat in the pishing rain. Gets the season off to a start with some good diving. Staying in Lochaline. Diving Sat, Sun, Mon.

May- SoM and try for Coll, Tiree or Bo Fascadale. Staying in Lochaline. Diving Sat, Sun, Mon.

July- The biggie! Sat, Sun, Mon diving Mull. Travelling to Skye on the Tuesday and diving there on the Wed, Thur, poss Fri. We'll be staying in Lochaline on the Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon nights. Tues, Wed, Thurs night TBA.

Sep- As May!

Nov- SoM only as the weather is coming in again. Staying in Lochaline. Diving Sat, Sun, Mon.

Lemme know what months you're interested in and I'll begin to pencil folk down this week.

Peter

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Peter
Nick and I are likely to be  interested in all of them depending on final dates etc so please put us in the very possible indeed list pending fixed dates.
Thanks Buddy, looking forward to this weekend
jules

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Peter

l've e-mailed you with what Becky and l would like to do

You going to let me come up and play this time?

·
Have You Seen My 'Demi-john'?
997 Posts
Imported post

put me down for july skye trip

cheers john

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>interested in the july trip just so long as the dates don't clash with graduation

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

Hi Simone,
               Alan(Skipper) 'phoned me last night and the June(SoM/Skye) gig looks like 24th July-30th July. March looks as if it might be full, but I'll twist his arm this weekend. I'll really be able to give definate dates this time next week. Just whenever I can get really. He said he's filling up already, so I'll need to grab them when I can get them.

Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts