YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi troops,
            Here's the dates I've got for next year. I struggled to get these as well seeing as Alan's nearly booked for next year already. As usual if you want to go then E-mail me on my NTL address(Not the Yahoo). If you don't have it then I'll PM it to you. Most of you'll know the drill on these gigs by now. If you want further info. I'll let you know.

MARCH 6th,7th, 8th.(£135 inc. diving, accom, lunch, air fills)
Peter K
Julia C
Nick H
Howard T
Rebecca T
Simon T-W
John M
Bren T
Chris H
Tony K

MAY 22nd, 23rd, 24th.(£135 inc. diving, accom, lunch, air fills)
Julia C
Nick H
Peter K
Rob Evans
Deirdre W
Mary L
Porgie
Chris H
Liz R
Chris R
Paul R
(12)Bren T

AUGUST 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th.
3 days SoM, 1 day travelling/diving to Skye, 2 days diving Skye, 1 day travelling/diving back to Lochaline
Peter K
John M
Chris H
Liz R

OCTOBER 16th, 17th, 18th.(£135 inc. diving, accom, lunch, air fills)
Peter K

These are the names I have already. If you've contacted me and you're name is on a list it shouldn't be let me know. If it isn't on a list it should be, let me know.

Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Go on Peter,

It's about time I put a face to your presence. Bang me down for the March trip.

Cheers,
Bren.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Gives me a chance to wear my England rubgy shirt instead of my England football shirt in the social club.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Come on Mr Kelly, post an updated set of lists! Your viewing public awaits sir!

·
T.L.S. More dives than posts
688 Posts
Imported post

Peter.
My computer has been down since the last trip making it impossible to tell you what a great time I had,thanks for that.
Now can you put Kev W,Gavin W and Nigel Watson down for the May trip.
Cheers

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

As is your command Mr T,

MARCH 6th,7th, 8th.(£135 inc. diving, accom, lunch, air fills)
Peter K
Julia C
Nick H
Howard T
Rebecca T
Simon T-W
John M
Bren T
Tony K

MAY 22nd, 23rd, 24th.(£135 inc. diving, accom, lunch, air fills)
Julia C
Nick H
Peter K
Rob Evans
Deirdre W
Kev W
Nigel W
Gavin W
Chris R
Paul R
Chris H
Liz R
Mark D
Bren T

AUGUST 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th.(TBA. Price will include all diving, 4nights at Lochaline,  3 nights Skye/Kyle/Plockton, air fills, 4Xlunches, travel to and from Skye from Lochaline.
Peter K
John M
Mary L
Tony K

OCTOBER 16th, 17th, 18th.(£135 inc. diving, accom, lunch, air fills)
Peter K

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Ditto - if there's room on the May gig, bang me down for a seat!

Pleasant.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Imported post

Shouldn't be a problem Officer. Half of them are maybes, anyway, I can still get the 2nd boat(probably) if I book it soonish.

Peter

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Peter, can you put me down for the March trip.

Chris

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Imported post

Hi Chris,
         Is that just you or you two? Deirdre can't make the March one so that's why, for reasons you'll know, I made sure you(and Liz) had a space on the May gig. I was going to E-mail you about it soon(ish)

Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Imported post

Houston, we have a problem!
The May gig is on Alan's other boat, The Brendan. The reason I had to take this is the Peregrine was/is already booked. This means I may have a problem getting another boat. I can look into getting the Silver Swift, but he "is" dearer. Another £5 a day for the full 12. I would need to charge this only to the folk who are on the second boat so some of you would be £135 inc. air and lunch and some of you would be £120 not inc. air and lunch. I'll give Alan a 'phomne to say to get in touch with me if the other lot he has cancels, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
So basicly, if you're after the 12'th person on the "1st" post then I'll need to find the other X amount of bodies for it to be a goer.

Peter

·
Registered
99 Posts
Imported post

I'm hoping my next trip to the UK will coincide with one of these trips!  Hopefully I'll know my schedule within the next month or so.  

For anyone interested, here is some footage of film I took this past September on Peter's trip to the Isle of Mull.  It was a great trip although my filming was not too good.  The underwater scenes are out of focus and I'm trying to clean them up with my computer, however here are short clips topside that turned out.

http://home.comcast.net/~sac.divers/

Sacramento Tony

1 - 14 of 14 Posts