YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

For those of you interested in Great White Shark diving, and what you might see if you dive Aliwal Shoal and Protea Banks.

The underwater shots are not brilliant though, I must pre-warn you. I kept losing attachments off my camera (doh) and then the whole bl*oody thing got nicked in the end, so the selection is small and could've been technically better.

During the shark diving, the sharks were skittish and there weren't many, so we were breathhold diving which sadly didn't leave enough time to "see shark-grab camera-focus on shark" - ooops it's gone. But there are couple of nice surface shots, and the day's experience is summed up pretty well, I reckon.

Either way, they're at www.yblume.smugmug.com/travel/southafrica04

enjoy.  

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Imported post

Wow! some cool pics, must say my favourite is the one from your trip last year, page 3 pic 3 .......I think, the turtle! You have a talent no doubt about that bunny! Liked the horizon shots too.

Have a look at my posting re pics wanted please!!!!!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Thank you! - I did see your posting... just haven't got round to replying yet. If you go back to my site and backtrack to the main "travel" menu: there are diver pictures in the Australia file and also, if you scroll down, in the Grenada one.

If there's anything there you like, let me know and I will ask the individuals in them if they mind the photo being used.

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Imported post

Hi Bunny, pic 11 on page 1 of the Greneda section looks interesting, and the second one might be a little harder to do .... the one of the turtle from your trip this year, do you have his number to ask him?

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Cool pics bunny - makes me want to go back, and next time I'll dive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts