YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Only managed to take camera on one dive but here's some pics just to show you guys what it's like out there. They are not great but I hope you get the idea of what kind of stuff you find there and how brightly coloured everything is. the little feathery glowing white and liliac things are nudibranchs.... the rest is fairly obvious.  Saw a huge sting ray swim by and had 2 cape fur seals come up to me, but typical.... my memory crad had run out by then!

See my post about the diving and the area, in "recent dive trips" if you want to more about the diving itself.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>5 mm semi dry with a hood kept my nice and toasty ;) Gansbaai, where we were diving is closer to the Indian Ocean side (well some would say it is in it, but theoretically Indian Ocean does not start till a little further round the south coast.... but that side of the Cape Point is warmer than the other more Atlantic side. It was 17C one day and about 15C the next (weather and temp, changed quite a lot due to currents and oceans mixing).

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

wow, nice pics. The colours are awesome. well done
jules:D

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Certainly whetted my appetite for the 3rd of April when I'm flying out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts