YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Dear All,

During my trip back to the UK I had planned to do a Cavern Course in Wales but it has been postponed.

However, I shall still bring all my gear over and already have some time at Stoney planned during week of June 30....if anyone is interested ain meeting at Stoney during the week please feel free to get in touch.

BUT, my wife and I intend to be on the south coast on Friday July 4 (afternoon) and 5 (all day) and possibly the morning of July 6 before returning to Luxembourg. I would really like to meet up with a club or individual divers who know the south coast dives. I'm quite flexible as to meeting points but I'd love to get a days diving in on Saturday July 5 as a minimum. My other hal will not be diving...just me.

I tried Dive Dorset and some boats on the internet but single divers are not catered for. I'd really appreciate meeting up with someone who knows the area and operators.

Best regards.

Graham Walker

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Sean,

Thanks for the pointers. I got sorted out with Swanage Divers with the help of Seadart Bob and had some great dives yesterday.

Really do appreciate your help though and I´ll check these out next time I´m in the UK.

Graham

1 - 3 of 3 Posts