YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>What are the possibilities of a dive being organised for the South/South East coast before Aug 29th?! (Fly to Greece that night)

Might sound thick but a lot of the places that have been suggested...haven't got the foggiest where most of them are (geography never was one of my strong points!)

x x x

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Damn, posted on the wrong board!

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Well you did say your geography wasn't too good

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Oh, don't, I feel a plum!

But please don't don't let my lack of direction deter you all from letting me know some possible meets.

x x x

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Well I do try to get out down the Southcoast as much as possible,  maybe next weekend, but it is usually Meadfoot, Babbacombe, Brixham area which might be a bit far for you to travel.

Anyone diving Swanage way or more central southcoast willing to help a lady in distress out ?

I will also be down Porthkerris on the August bank holiday if you don't mind travelling some distance.  There will be myself and about half a dozen others camping down there, mixture of lads and lasses, details available if interested.   You are welcome to join us if you like and if your other half wants to come along there will be plenty of fun and laughs when we are not diving so he won't feel left out.

Daz

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Kate

Every Sat and Sun out of Dover for the next couple of months.

10 wrecks in 10 days 21 to 31 Aug out of Dover as well. Give me a shout to join us. All off Rhibs to an average of 30m.

Regards

Paul

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Daz, Swanage way would be more ideal at the moment to be honest as I need to keep a close eye on my money etc, but thankyou for the offer!!!!

Paul, can you PM some details through to me please, costs of equipment, dives etc, times you meet...bla bla bla. (Can only do weekend dives)

Really appreciate your help guys!!!!

x x x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts