YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

HI there
Are there any divers from south wales on here?

Im tryign to find a club.........and not having much success so far.......

If anyone can help me please please do.......

SAMx

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Imported post

Yep - South Wales diver here, living in the sunny market town of Brecon.

I know of a few clubs in the area although I'm not a member of any at the moment.  If you wanna PM me with your location I'll pass on some details if you want them.

There is life here!!!

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>And we all no what clubs you belong to Angus

Now

Whats that club called in Dover, that you went for Friday night meetings ,,,,,,,,,, ermmmmmmmm oh yeah ,,, NEW AGE

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Yeah but Angus ,,,, i may have done the odd bounce dive in there , but NEVER have racked up the long DECO times you have done in there

·
Registered
381 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I'll have a splash with you, Diveress, if you need to get back in the water .....

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>yeah , me to Sam, i love to get women wet

Andy

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ Jan. 16 2004,22:19)]Yeah but Angus ,,,, i may have done the odd bounce dive in there , but NEVER have racked up the long DECO times you have done in there
This may be true - but you have a regular buddy who would make sure you had an OOA situation by cutting the umbilical if caught!!

Some wonderful marine life in there though, seen a few whales, plenty of old trout and I have no doubt there are a few crabs in there too!  

I'll be avoiding the place next weekend though.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>8 bells it is then ,,,,,,,,,,opp's can't be seen in there  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Sam. We do have Welsh divers in here, including the uber-Welsh-sounding 'Angus'; so hope you get sorted soon and we see on a dive with us in the not too distant!

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Jan. 16 2004,23:43)]Welcome aboard Sam. We do have Welsh divers in here,
Oy Bren,

I may live in Wales but I ain't Welsh!!!  
  I'm a Tyke - born & bred.  Admittedly I have a Scottish name but that just adds to my mongrel status.  

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>There are Welsh diver's and people who dive Wales, me i'm both. So see you about the coast one day.
In the mean time try the BSAC web site for your nearest club.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I live in cardiff and work in the valleys.....I can give you the number of a couple of clubs if this is the right area for you
just let me know

Fee

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Sam,

I live in Cardiff and belong to a local BSAC club, if that isn't your thing there are some non affiliated clubs about. Depends upon your location, but know of a number of other clubs along thw S.Wales coast. p.m if you want details.

enjoy your diving

gareth

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Imported post

thanx for all your replies..............
would love to hear more about the swansea divers??? the web site is a little out of date......
or any dive clubs swansea/carmarthenshire area...???

thanx....

·
2i/C 'Bristol Massive'
74 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to the boards Sam.  We often cross the bridge for a dip in NDC so if you every fancy getting in and need a buddy just post a message.

Sam

1 - 20 of 22 Posts