YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Imported post

Hi,

Great reading Mark on your report of our Fab-A-Roony trip. It did make me giggle in quite a few places!! It was great meeting all of u.Lots of strong personalities in the group which always make life interesting! I have 2 say Howard had an extra special talent of getting us girly's 2 wait on him hand+foot. I thought at 1 stage Fiona was going to put on her pinny! but we love u 4 it, u did make me laugh. I achieved alot of 'firsts' on the trip...deepest dive(i had no choice!), longest dive, diving off a rib...i could go on but Andrew is getting grumpy+ wants his turn to post, can u imagine
Anyway thanks 2 all of u making me smile all week,maybe next time i will make a dawn dive...NOT!  

Take care and hope 2 see u all very soon
Lizzy-Trucker x x

· Registered
13,342 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LizzyH @ May 03 2004,10:49)]i could go on but Andrew is getting grumpy+ wants his turn to post, can u imagine
Lizzy-Trucker x x
<font color='#0000FF'>No change there then  

sorry Andrew didn't mean it especially if you haven't posted the CD yet  

FB

· Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,921 Posts
Imported post

Hi All from the trip

I will post the CD's tomorrow, included is the underwater action I was using, but to make it run you will need Photoshop 7.

I have all the photo's everyone took on my laptop, however I will delete them in a few of days. If anyone needs the raw files please let me know asap I can burn them off onto a CD and send them.

Steve, I still need your address.

Thanks again for a fantastic time.

Take care,

Andrew

· Registered
13,342 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Simon, leave my turtle alone.

Here are a couple of topside ones

Our Dive geezer Alibaba

YD raiding Party

My last dive on Elphinstone, not the best dive too many divers and a rib grandprix on the surface

and to prove it wasn't all boring sharks

· Registered
18,471 Posts
Imported post

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did really want to go and now you have made it all so much worse.

The hammerheads brought a little tear to my eye....

Lou

p.s Happy belated 40th Mr P, from us both xx

· A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,284 Posts
Imported post

Just finished playing with this. I hope the compresed file is as good as the origional

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.