YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi Guys!

Myself and the other half are looking at a liveaboard to the Southern red Sea in June and are getting a bit bogged down with what is available!!!

I have found a couple of liveaboards that have got itineries that are of interest but was just wondering if any of you have any experience of these liveaboards...Blue Pearl or Flash Queen? If so any info would be greatly welcomed...

Also is anyone has any recommendations for any other's that travel south/deep south that would also be great! We really need to get ourselves sorted soon!

Thanks for any info that you can help us with...

Scubachick  

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Andy P has organised a Southern Egyptian Red Sea gig on the Blue Pearl for the end of April and l think there's a couple of reduced price places going, follow the link below.
Andys Red Sea gig

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Imported post

I can recommend Kawarty II, a great boat.
Have heard Blue Pearl is similar but even but better.
Hopefully going on Flash Queen in June myself - credit card allowing  

Dave.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Cheers Dave!

What date in June are you looking at? We have been looking at the 17th....

Any ideas as to how hot it will be at this time? Apart from bloody scorching!!!!

Scubachick

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Imported post

Hey! Also thinking of 17th June (my club are running a trip) so maybe see you on the boat!

As to how hot, yep, scorching is about right! Was 40C in the shade in Sharm in June last year  

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Crikey! Now that is scorching...all the excuse I need to spend even more time in the water

That's a coinicidence...might see you there then!

Scubachick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts