Imported post

got some spaces available this sunday anyone intrested
sports diving depths 30m max
anyone intrested call me on 01407831210 or07768863355

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Might be interested - just sent out some messages to a couple of possible buddies.

How many spaces have you got?

(Didn't want to call now that it's late!)

·
Anglesey Charter boat Skipper
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Cheers mark ,i've got a party falling to bits and are struggling for numbers .
could need 4-6 people .
forecast for weekend is spot on so it should be enjoyable.
I'll be doing 20-30m max wrecks
speak to ya soon

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Guys and Gals,

I've posted this news on Divernet too!!

Just by way of serious recommendation - we used Elfyn (the Skipper and 'Yellow Butty Box on YD) and Terry (AngleseyDiver) and their boat 'Julie Ann' for our recent Troop Gig weekend in Anglesey.

The fact that we can't recommend them highly enough for wreck choice (over 100+ wrecks on offer) and top dive-site knowledge, 'dive briefings', safety (way over and above the average O2 and emergency rescue kit), major acres of deck space for kitting-up room for divers, being a proper dive-boat and not a part time fishing boat that sometimes takes divers, ease of getting on/off boat, constant brews of tea & coffee, microwave for warming up pasties/pies/sarnies etc., proper 'head' (toilet) on board, dry areas in wheelhouse and cabin for kitting up if raining.......what else do you want people???

Oh, and I forgot to add, both the Skipper Elfyn and Terry (who'll skipper the 'Julie Ann' when Elfyn takes possession of his new boat shortly - yes, that's TWO dive-boats out of Amlwch Harbour!) are BOTH salvage, rescue and recreational divers, so they know what divers of all ranges and experience want to see and are comfortable with.

YD can definitely recommend these guys - the banter & humour was fierce and we laughed our way through being underway and on the surface interval!!

Very satisfied divers. Book this boat if it's available!!

Regards,

Bren.

·
Anglesey Charter boat Skipper
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

anyone would swear you were on a percentage  brien!
two spaces available Amlwch Port for 12 oclock wreck depth 22m steamer" TORCH" and second dive to be agreed by the mass vote.
cheers elfyn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts