YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many wives/girlfriends/partners are out there who dive as a couple. My hubby and I both dive but I dive less often than my hubby.

how many in my situation find that their hubby / other half thinks that their kit is really a spare parts kit for their regular diving partner. I know of at least 2 couples to whom this applies. Are there any more out there?

(it is bugging the hell out of me)

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Well, not quite the same situation as my main dive buddy is not my partner - though we are good friends! However, I do have another buddy and sometimes I will ask Buddy 1 if I can borrow some kit for Buddy 2 to use. So, it is not a phenomenon restricted to just hubbies taking liberties with their wife's kit! :)

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
This is the exact reason i'm trying to get my girlfriend into diving plenty of spare kit:teeth:

·
Lord Protector of the Pies and Defender of the Bee
1,021 Posts
Good god i go under the water for some quite

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Ahh....I have two sons who dive (18 and 20). As I bought their kit I consider it all mine and they borrow it off me to go diving. Therefore I do not feel guilty in the slightest using bits of 'my' kit if I need to.

·
Nigel Hewitt
7,142 Posts
Ahh....I have two sons who dive (18 and 20). As I bought their kit I consider it all mine and they borrow it off me to go diving.
Sorry.
Been there.
It's only yours when it needs a service.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spare dive kits

oh god how depressing.

I was given a brand new UK47(?) torch for Christmas. Still not used it and it is now knackered!

there is obviously no hope having read the posts.

I will have to go somewhere nice and warm to do some diving...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts