YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The things we find to do to amuse ourselves. I am currently sitting on the steps at my daughters house watching sperz fans cars getting towed away :teeth: . When cars are being parked we are shouting out you a gooner or a yid if the reply is gooner then we tell em not to park there and say nowt if the reply is the opposite. Oh what fun !! :teeth:

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
Small things and all that eh wifey??:teeth:
Can t they both lose??

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T'internet Hubby hello
Sadly I think Arsenal have lost by letting David Dein go. Lets hope no one else sells their shares and lets the yanks in and that Sperz also continue with their 7 years of not winning against us.
City to put Watford out their misery today and put em down?

·
Is fully Mod 1'd up
878 Posts
I hoping the results go against Leeds today....... I'm also hoping for sheff U to go down cos they are the enemy......

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
I'm keeping quiet last time i brought up football with yazzy she nearly stabbed me:teeth:

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Shhhhhhhhhhh Mr Tango man, do you need some :sun: before you :plane: to the wedding or you had enough?
:cat: I've been on again last night browning nicely thankyou :teeth:

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
City to put Watford out their misery today and put em down?

Was at Vicarage Road to watch entertaining football for 20 out of the 90 mins.

l've always said the Championship is where real blood and guts football is played, not in the premiership with all the poncy foreigners. :D

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
ouch! for the fans of both those clubs, City is safe thankfully
Ha ....... got you on the dark side eventually
As of last week at £480 for the season ticket and for that ,10 home goals.........well you do the maths:angry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts