Welll

as always the English divers two side slungs are bigger than the other chap

he has a proper sized helmet

and he doesn't need a knife as he is Hard :D

Graham

·
For some bizarre reason....
6,297 Posts
The guy on the left has two torches, has a "speedo" fetish, and doesn't smell his own underarms....

Cheers, Paul

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
The wimpy girley diver has decent sized stages with regs attached.
The other just has a 1.5 ltr waste mounted bottle, he doesn't need a reg because
1.His gob is so big he just catches the bubbles as they rise.
2.Another failure point.

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Got it.

The British diver is so ok with his sexualty, that he can wear lilac coloured
high-cut speedos.

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
The guy on the left looks to be enjoying his diving.

The guy on the right seems to be taking everything far to seriously.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
The guy on the left has spent too much on his kit! He has included a dry suit inflate hose that is clearly not needed!

Juz

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
For a bit of Easter fun, there are three differences between this American Cave Diver (left) and this British Cave Diver (right).

Can you spot what they are?

Janos
My guess is that one of them is vastly overestimating the amount of gas he'll need for suit inflation (especially with no drysuit! lol) - or - one of them is vastly underestimating the amount of gas he'll need for his next cave push... and to make matters worse, he's got that tiny side mount cylinder the wrong way up and his helmet is so small that we can't even see it!!!!!

:D:D:D

...or could it be that one rides a bicycle (judging by the helmet) and the other one rides a scooter? ;):D

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
George: You see Duncan over here in our caves your stroke shit sidemount system wouldn't work.

Duncan: I'll b honest with you George, you don't seem to have followed my instructions clearly. Now if that was an O2 bottle for your home made rebreather you'd have a start, but it's got far too much paint on it for a start. That tank's never seen a cave like I dive in! Oh, and you forgot your helmet, safety first matey.

Digs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts