YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Killed in the line of Duty. RIP.
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Anyone interested in diving either or both of the above dates?
The intention is to stay at Billy's and use his boat. There are already enough divers to book the boat but thought I'd throw open the offer to anyone else who fancies a mid week splash.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

I might take a day off work and pop doon the road. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Working..... Goddamit I'm cursed! :banghead:

(Edited by Driftwood at 7:56 am on Sep. 25, 2002)

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Hmmm, very possibly. Im of work that week to do some decorating. Theres a fair chance I'll be bored senceless by then. Put me down as a possible. Will give you a shout a the weekend to see if theres still room left.

·
Killed in the line of Duty. RIP.
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Ben, Gav. The more the merrier, I have booked the boat already, Nigel is going to meet us on the 9th. So if you want to get wet turn up either, or indeed both days at about 9am.

If you need to get in touch give me a bell on 07930 404871.
Cheers

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Put me down for the Saturday and I will try and get the Sunday off work.  Are we bunkhousing?  or Camping?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Alas, I'm buggered for all mid-week stuff. Enjoy once again you lucky, jammy, lucky, jammy B'stards.

Dive safe and have fun.

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

The more I think about it the more and more tempting it sounds.... to #### with decorating count me in.

As a very new St Abbs convert it would be damm rude not to!!!! Anyone else from my end up for it??? manchester to st Abbs can be done in 4 hours, not really that far???

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

bummer, i was lookin at november!!!
count me out mate, unless my boss is in a good mood!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

change of plan for me Im going to travel up on tuesday eve to avoid the A1 numptys is any body short of a lift I will travelling from derbyshire

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Nigel, Might be worth going up in one car. I live in Hebden Bridge. Just of J21 of the M62. The west Yorks / Lancs Border. Are you coming up the M1 from Chesterfield?? Seems silly to drive two cars up as theres not that much parking and cost of petrol etc........  Let me know what you think. I dont mind driving as I dont pay for petrol.....

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

ben
can you think of any where secure to leave one of the cars I will  be travelling M1 north from J29.

(Edited by nigel at 3:58 pm on Oct. 2, 2002)

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Hey Ben,

why don't you leave your car outside of my place - it should be ok there.  You can then drop off my weight belt

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

ben i will send you an e mail with my contact phone number give me a bell and we can sort it out  

(Edited by nigel at 4:28 pm on Oct. 2, 2002)

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Allo. I was just wondering if there is any space left as I might (hopefully) be able to scam 2 days off work now that it's calmed down a bit!

Cheers

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Well both! I guess...

I am currently based in Coventry but don't mind driving if there is room on the boat.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts