YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

Ammers
There is room with me I,m in derbyshire I was going to meet ben at leeds but this was to be sorted out over the week end have you a contact phone number. Steve W is sorting the boat do you want me to give him a ring ?

·
Killed in the line of Duty. RIP.
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Imported post

Ammers
If you are coming let me know by email or give me a bell on 07930 404871 ASAP as I'll have to get you booked in at Billy's.
At present I only booked the bunk house as it was all males. I'll get you a seperate room. Don't want you keeping us awake snoring

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

haha, you've heard of my snoring then? Just kidding.  It IS a proper trek, I went a few weeks ago up to Abbs with a few divers from this neck of the woods and it was a LONG trip up and down - but so worth it!!  Very very enjoyable relaxed diving - until I bumped into Davey Willo!!  Hey, Davey, I reckon you secretly live at Abbs, and busk for air fills

Let me consult my darling boss and I will come back to you on Monday, he might be a bit sticky about this because I've already organised time off for my rebreather course in a few weeks...nothing a box of chocolates can't fix hehe.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

<Hey, Davey, I reckon you secretly live at Abbs, and busk for air fills>

I'm just a dive slut, I actually perform lewd acts in the mens toilets :mooner: for the price of a fill and a bacon butty....

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

You charged me two bacon butties you swine.

And it wasn't worth it !!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.