YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Me and Willo can't make FionaB's Abbs trip next June (falls mid-week), so I've been on to Billy and booked the boat and the Cottage accommodation (sleeps 5) for Saturday, 08th & Sunday, 09th October 2004. I've booked the Cottage for the nights of Friday, 07th and Saturday, 08th October. I know it's a while off, but get it in your diaries now, as it will be here in no time. Here's Billy's website and details:

http://www.divecentrestabbs.com/

As you can see, Billy has a bunk-house, the Cottage and an en-suite B&B, so get in amongt it.

Current Gig List:

1. Bren Tierney
2. Davey Willo

Total = 2

Come on YD, you know you wan-it; don't make me beg!  

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

That'll be me and Nick on there too please Bren. you didnt need to beg!
jules

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Aye, coming together nicely....

Current Gig List:

Deffos:

* 1. Bren Tierney
* 2. Davey Willo
* 3. Jules ('Tiggy-Winkles', a fine pair of........ears...') C
* 4. Nick

Total = 4

The Cottage sleeps 5 bodies; check Billy's website, but I think the bunk-house sleeps 8 in 2 x 4-bed rooms. So book early people, Billy's gaff is tripping-up distance from the boat/jetty/harbour-wall, so it doesn't get much better than that!

There's a stella Chinese for scoff and pubs in tabbing/taxi-ing distance in the village. Let's be having yer!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Errr.... just a thought, if you're planning that far ahead why not make it summertime when the sea is a tad more reliable
 As for me, Gawd blimey, anything could happen before October 2004, I'm not even planning anything past this Xmas/New Year at the moment
Steve

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Stevie,

As I said, the only things (accommodation-wise) Billy can offer is mid-week (of which he has heaps of availability for both accom and boat!). Mid-week is, alas, strictly out for me and certain others. Hence the weekend in question being booked. HTH mate. You up for it? Come on, get your Geordie arris on the gig!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Bren,
           I'll take the odd-bod in the cottage if that's fine by you?

Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Aye, coming together nicely....

Current Gig List:

Deffos:

* 1. Bren Tierney
* 2. Davey Willo
* 4. Nick
* 5. Peter Kelly
* 6. ??

Total = 5

** NB: all five single beds in the Cottage now taken - Please see Billy's website below to book your own accommodation. Boat already booked for five, to which we can add as you add your names to this list.

The Cottage sleeps 5 bodies; check Billy's website, but I think the bunk-house sleeps 8 in 2 x 4-bed rooms. So book early people, Billy's gaff is tripping-up distance from the boat/jetty/harbour-wall, so it doesn't get much better than that!

There's a stella Chinese for scoff and pubs in tabbing/taxi-ing distance in the village. Let's be having yer!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Just keeping up folks' awareness of this gig. Bang your name down here if you're up for it.

Cheers,

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Well I guess you can pencil me in Bren but I can't guarantee that by this time next year I won't have been permanently committed to a "mental asylum for the terminally bored" (gotta get a new job...
 )

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Steve, it's time to retire.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Steve,

I believe it's called a credit card - something any good student should know of.....

G'awn then.... Count me in for the visit.

Will drive down, across, whatever

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

Come on peeps! Only four more needed for a full boat!

Let's be having ya!

As added incentive, Davey Willo has promised to give us his award-winning 'Dance of the Six-and-a-Half Veils' of an evening, to keep us all on top humour.

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi

Go on then, put me down. Can we do the glanmire?

Andy

PS Always wanted to see Davey's little jig

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Imported post

Aye, happy days Andy lad, this is coming together nicely....

Dates for this Troop Gig: Sat 08th and Sun 09th October 2004
Current Gig List:

Deffos:

* 1. Bren Tierney
* 2. Davey Willo
* 4. Nick
* 5. Peter Kelly
* 6. Stevie Walker
* 7. Drifty
* 8. John 'Wad' Holmes
* 9. Andy 'Wetlettuce' Carrol

Total = 9

** Billy's boat takes 12, so come all, come plenty.  

** NB: all five single beds in the Cottage now taken - Please see Billy's website below to book your own accommodation. Boat already booked for five, to which we can add as you add your names to this list.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Well l suppose its about time l met you Bren.

Please add Rebecca & myself to this gig.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts