YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

K, I will be meeting Dave and Geoff on the harbour or thereabouts on Sat am.  Anyone fancying it on Saturday give me or Dave an email and well see what we can do.

There.  Dont say we never ask you all!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

yeah.....

seriously tho, if anyone fancies a dip up there, and you wanna chat with Handsome Dave and his new mate Ugly Andy then you can contact me on 0771 4034666

I'll be ringing Scoutscroft Dive Centre tomorrow for a viz report, so gimme a shout if you wanna know

Regards
Handsome :biggrin:

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

well I never!  I'm not the one who hasn't put his piccy next to his name DAVE!!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Ok I rang Scoutscroft dive centre this morning for a viz report, the guy in the shop said he hadn't been in for a few days but that the conditions at Abbs had been very favourable, altho there are Northerly's expected over the next day or so which might stir it up a little.

He also went on to say that the winds were expected to be light and that he felt that the protected sites, i.e. Big Green Carr, Broad Craig, Weezle Lock etc should be fine anyway...

I'm to ring him again tomorrow afternoon for a final report and then I'll post it here.

Andy, I'm at work and don't have your phone number here, sorry mate.

BTW I did send my pic to Jay but he said something like...
"Eeh by eck! thars far too andsum fot board, ah'll giv thee t'Ah flag insted.."

:biggrin:

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Errr, funny Jay saying it like that 'cos he's Irish youknow!

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Aye sure and begorrah, sure you would take that stance Davey lad, tarmac your drive?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Ok, latest report from Scoutscroft.... 14:46 Friday

The weathers turned, seas are very choppy, very rough down by the harbour wall, maybe some boat diving possible, but they are definitely not recommending shore diving..  

1 - 8 of 8 Posts