JOKE!!!  :biggrin:

Cya there!!
<span =''>
B'stard! You knew I was working!!! :whack:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

All fired up and ready to go...looking forward to meeting those of you I haven't...and Dave i'm relying on you for 15m vis at least!! :confined:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Nah mate, the man drives a SAAB, his alloys won't fit on your heap'o'shoite

Jay, can you PM me Billy and Alisons number please bro or ring me on the usual numbers

Cheers mate
Dave

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Sorry guys,

It's the wife's birthday and she wants to go to Oban and dive there. I'll post a full report when I get back. Have a great w/e and be safe.

PS If the winds blowing the wrong way you could get to Oban in less than 3 hours !!!!!

All the best

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Folks i would be arriving the Saturday morning. what time do I need to be there? (I'm assuming I'm coming to Scoutscroft). Yes Heads I'm camping and as Dave says I drive a dark blue Saab. Look forward to seeing you all and diving in some vis better than the 3m I had today and yesterday.
Paul

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Just rang Scoutscroft for a report, flat calm at the moment, favourable winds all weekend, but just the misley 8m viz yesterday.... will 8m do?? it'll do for me.. by Saturday/Sunday it should be even better...  :biggrin:

We're setting off this afternoon - Friday, so all being well should be arriving at Scoutscroft 5-6ish looking forward to seeing whoever turns up besides the usual dodgy characters

Drive safe, Dive safe
Dave

·
Mark W
4,887 Posts
Imported post

I'm gutted

The weather is Fantastic, and I reeeeally wanted to come up to St Abbs this weekend but my wife's had her wisdom teeth out, so I'm babysitting my daughter and my wife this weekend. :babycrawl:
Oh well - next time eh?

Have fun y'all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts