YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Me and dave king are planning to go for a plodge on sunday.  Possibly the Glanmire if you feel like it.  email me or dave if you want to hook up.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>If you're thinking of Abbs go on Saturday.

The forecast for Sunday is galeforce NorWesterlies ...

Hope the forecast is wrong but I thought i'd flag it up for you

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Have just spoken to pete - he says the weather is lookin v v ropey for sunday, but if we want to try for saturday then that should be ok.

email or pm me

porgster

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Sorry Porg,

I'm away this w/e - the forecast was just for info.

Hope you get a great dive on Saturday.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Outlook for the following 24 hours:
Wind: south 4, soon west or northwest 5 or 6, then northwest or north 6 to gale 8.
Weather: rain, then wintry showers.
Visibility: moderate, becoming mainly good.
Sea State: moderate, later rough or very rough.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Right guys as marshal im officialy calling it off.  I have just spoken to Pete, and Dave has spoken to Billy and both agree that the vis is down to 1.5m and the weather for tomorrow looks bloody awful.

Big fat hairy testicles is all i have to say on the matter.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

We're taking a wee saunter up to Loch Long/Fyne tomorrow. Don't know what site we're going to yet but if anyone wishes to join we'll be at the Pit Stop diner in Arrochar for 10'ish. The Loch's will be calm, with no tide and sheltered from the wind. The only problem is the rain/snow which will make our mind up if we'll be doing a second dive or going for an extended lunch.

Most of my SoM troops have my 'phone number(Gav, Jules, Parahandy, Bren, etc) so get it off one of them and give me a call if you're interested.

Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I'll think of you Helen as I'm swimming through the shoals of fish, in 10mtr viz, with the porthole already sent to the surface, looking for the Whisky hold.
 Then I'll wake up and probably end up in Conger Ali or the Caves

Peter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts