YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Looking for at least 2 spaces on the 1st May somewhere on the south coast please? Hopefully something around the 25 m mark as it is the first sea dive of the year. So if you need to fill that boat send me an e mail on [email protected]

JOHN

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Might be worth posting inthe Need a Buddy section. THere's usually someone in the same position that way.

Other option is to find a boat that's free and advertise in Planned Trips. There might be something, but I suspect a lot of the charters will be booked as it's bank holiday time around then.

Hope this helps.

Digs.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Imported post

I know its not the 1st as you asked for but on the BSAC go-diving forum there a request for divers to fill a boat out of Brighton
Snip
2 Spaces on Girl Gray hardboat, diving out of Brighton on Sunday 2nd May.
Diving will be on the Pentrych wreck (21-24m) and then a shallower drift. Others on the boat will be carring out Seasearch dives. Looking for a buddy pair to help fill the boat.

Cost = £35 each for the day.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Busy at the end of May? I've got spaces on Pete Hambly's boat out of Plymouth for the friday night, it'll be after work hours, AOW or Sports or equivalent. You might want to get in one or two dives before then, as it's 30m pretty much flat bottom, but you're more than welcome.

Digs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts