YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive so far been up for 18 hours and need to try and stay awake another hour and a half to make a phone call back to the uk im getting rather tired now, cant have a beer as i need to be sober and talk sense, help..........................................................................................

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Wonder around the city you're in at the moment and grab a coffee and donut, works for me sometimes although there aren't many donut shops in Lyneham :D

Been there done that, and it is a pain in the butt sometimes, although watching a city wake up is really pretty good. Where are you?

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Richmond on the outskirts of Vancouver, no doughnut or coffee shops and its pissing with rain.

Its not this city i wanna see wake up its Jersey I want awake!!!!!!!!

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
red bull and plenty of it, but don't expect to sleep for at least 6 hours :)

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whatever you do don't begin to start thinking of Wimbledon Tennis, Tottnam Hotsperz, Wet Spam, UK weather, new prime minister. Guaranteed all these will put you in a deep coma like sleep within seconds.

(zzzzzzzzzz)
Is that a reference to the best team in London cos i think its spelt west ham

these usually work for me:
cold shower, swim, drink plenty of water
After plenty of water im gonna need the red bull to avoid any accidents :embarassed:

On the plus side im now home a week earlier than expected and possibly home for longer than expected i think

·
YDs Most Southerly Monkey
6,434 Posts
Yep Red Bull, works for me too. Also, if you have a mobile phone, set the alarm on it for 1 hr 30 mins and relax..

In the words of my old platoon sgt in the chocos:

"Why run when you can walk

why walk when you can stand

why stand when you can be seated

why be seated when you can be lying down

why lie awake when you can be sleeping."

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Look into my eyes.... you are feeling sleepy... you will think of a nice comfortable, warm bed... you are relaxing, feel your eyes slowly closing....

not helping much, am I ? :teeth:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.