YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
Any body dealt with Stemadiving at High Wycombe?
Ordered some kit on line 3 weeks ago, no delivery and I can't get any answer on the phone or via email, mind you they haven't taken the money:) so I'm not out of pocket just bewildered by the lack of response.

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
I have gotten stuff off them a couple of times with no problems, thought that was last year.

Sounds like they are not there ATM. Maybe someone from the area could check it out?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
They are my LDS, (well the one nearest to me) and I use them on and off. I can drop by tomorrow - do you want to PM some info and I'll get Steve to call you or get in touch.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
They are my LDS, (well the one nearest to me) and I use them on and off. I can drop by tomorrow - do you want to PM some info and I'll get Steve to call you or get in touch.
Triple...
Did you get any further with this? If Stema are still going, they are my local Dive Shop as well (not that I know exactly where they are... somewhere on Cressex, I think?)

Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Sorry I didnt realise any one else wanted to know and I just let Marty know by PM. They are on the Cressex Business Estate, Lincoln Road. You go into the gated area at the end where there are lots of units and it is there. One of the problems has been that they have moved units and whilst a BT line was available in the old unit it isnt in the newer/bigger one.
Apparently the website is not actually taking orders at the moment which is why Marty never received anything but equally his account was not debited. A few technical hitches at the moment so I understand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts