YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Steve,

just got the latest Dive mag, hope you get vip treatment from Billy on your next visit  

Safe diving,
Steve.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Ah! your postman must come earlier than mine, haven't seen it yet as my mail didn't arrive before I left for work

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ Mar. 24 2004,11:19)]Ah! your postman must come earlier than mine, haven't seen it yet as my mail didn't arrive before I left for work
<font color='#000080'>we midlanders also tip our mail providers at xmas that may be another reason

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Oh bow down infront of the great Dr Stevil! (if anyone says "while you are down there.......")

I will be setting up the "stevil" fan club shortly, with the pledge of allegance to follow

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Well, what a riveting read.  

Rock Star, Research Scientist, Sex God and now Journo; we should be humble in the presence of one so clearly talented.

Edited for Obligatory Smilie:  

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Shush, I'm paying Tim top whack for my PR, Le Grande Fromage don't come cheap you know (but I think the sarcasm is part of a B.O.G.O.F. offer  
 )

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

Nice one Steve!

Anyway us non-subscribers can get a look at your craft? (the journo bit, not the sex god obviously)

Conor

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Steve,

If you get your copy before the weekend, bring it down with you. I wouldn't mind having a look for free!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ Mar. 24 2004,11:19)]Ah! your postman must come earlier than mine, haven't seen it yet as my mail didn't arrive before I left for work
Try living in Oban.

The Post Office still use carrier pigeons up here and as my copy is late again, I presume some f*****'s cat has eaten the postman.  

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Damn

Now i'm gonna have to walk into town after work and buy one to see what its all about.

It better be good

Paul

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Can someone please tell me hat the hell is going on? A look at his craft? VIP treatment from Billy?

Steve, have you got yourself involved in an alien abduction scandal?

Confused of Birmingham.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>stevil
how much did billy pay you for that one
thought you was a tough northern diver not a shandy drinker but changed my mind now
lift  lift lift  who needs a bloody lift   hahahahaha

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

ahh hah!  A trip to WhSmiths is on this weekend I think.....  Obviously not to buy the pamphlet of the devil, but to flick through for Steve's Great Macca Novel!

Now, have you finished that scribing from Mull?

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Erm, still confused. Talk of lifts? Steve, have you been misbehaving in a rock and roll stylee?

Someone show me the light. I'm getting more and more confused as it is.

I presume you've written something that's ended up in Dive magazie, but I want to know where it is so I don't have to tolerate the entire thing when I go to my local magazine library. Or WHSmith, as Lou rightly calls it.

Suppose I can wait until the Dive Show.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts