YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Yoh dudes!!!!!
Hello all...anyone in lincs doing the diving thing? Would like to hear from you for chat and diving of course!!

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Hi to another ScubaBoard refugee

Welcome Rod.

Not many of us from Lincs methinks, but you could meet a few of us at Stoney on the 21st Feb, see Planned Trips

Adrian

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Rod

Most folk will be patient with L plate divers, it's the Lincoln thing that will cause you the trouble. It's a distance thing.

Welcome anyway, Lincoln is close on the superhighway.

James  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Rob,

Welcome to YD! If you're prepared top travel to dive, then I'm sure we can accommodate you! See planned trips and get yourself in amongst it! Enjoy.

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Rob,

Well matey you've come to the right place. This is the place for dive talk/info/meeting new divers etc.. As has already been said, go to the Planned Dives and pop your name on the Feb 21st trip. It a huge gathering of like minded diver types. It'll be a great intro to this place.

Dave C

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Thanks all...will be checking out the planned trips bit...just got myself the obligatory dry suit, doing the course in a week so i`ll be well up for getting my gear wet....AT LONG LAST!!!!!

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard, enjoy the boards (Didn't I just say hello to you on Scubaboard?
)

·
Never enough time!!!!
86 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Welcome to the board Rob - pretty new here myself, but it's a nice friendly place and worth visiting now and then!!

John

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (John_McG @ Jan. 09 2004,21:01)]Welcome to the board Rob - pretty new here myself, but it's a nice friendly place and worth visiting now and then!!
It all starts off like that, nice and easy, checking posts every couple of days. Then after a few weeks you struggle to go for a pee in the middle of the night without logging on.

I kid you not!

Peter

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>hay give me a shout of a week end. Dive Guildy most week ends if you fancy a trip out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Thanks lou
been for a look down at `guildy` the other day,doing DS course on friday then i`ll be well up for it!!!
cheers
Rob

·
Shipwrecked & Comatose, drinking fresh mango juice
2,614 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Jan. 09 2004,21:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (John_McG @ Jan. 09 2004,21:01)]Welcome to the board Rob - pretty new here myself, but it's a nice friendly place and worth visiting now and then!!
It all starts off like that, nice and easy, checking posts every couple of days. Then after a few weeks you struggle to go for a pee in the middle of the night without logging on.

I kid you not!

Peter
<font color='#810541'>sad but true - said he logging on at 10:30 at night to find out who's still on after logging off at work at 7:00pm!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts