YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just qualified DSAT Tec45 and want to get in a couple of practice accelerated deco dives. Nothing too demanding, just enough to go through the planning and gas switch processes. I've more training planned at the end of the month and a couple of dives with someone more experienced to keep fresh would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is an option, but I live over near Peterborough which makes it more than a 3 hour drive to get there. I put Stoney as I'm an Instructor at the dive school there and so I know the site well. If it stays like green soup at Stoney and so doesn't work out with Rob, can I get back to you next week? Maybe we could both come over..................

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
It is an option, but I live over near Peterborough which makes it more than a 3 hour drive to get there. I put Stoney as I'm an Instructor at the dive school there and so I know the site well. If it stays like green soup at Stoney and so doesn't work out with Rob, can I get back to you next week? Maybe we could both come over..................
Ah. I'm not actually sure if I can make it that day as I'm down to be taking OD trainees in at either NDAC or Cromhall. I was just putting NDAC forward as a viable alternative if Stoney is no good but you still want a dive somewhere. I'm sure there'll be plenty of the YD massif at NDAC though. Getting a buddy there never seems to be much of a problem from what I've seen..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.