YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Some of us daily paid people cant afford mid-week dives, but does that make us jealous - NO of course it doesnt. Hope you get on OK, the left hand side is usually empty even when its busy and you might get to see the pike. Have fun and let me know what the temps are like will you cos I'm there on Saturday (30th with Scott from DiveFun.co.uk) to do the same as you i.e. toes up jobbies. I wont bother looking at the weather forecast it will be wrong anyway.
Matt

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Lou,
never dived Stoney and you a Southerner, shame on you girl.
Go round to the left from the slipway and you'll have a shelf, good viz and life. But do be carefull of the drop off as the shelf is quite narrow (from memory of a single visit round there)

Ben - even if I call in sick I dont get paid and fabulous as Stoney is I'm not loosing a days pay over it. ;-)

Ian - I think you are right cos some thieving tuareg swiped my s/s flask, didnt matter it leaked like a sieve anyway.

Have fun peeps.

Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.