YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Anyone interested in mid-week dives at Stoney from June 30 - July 4.

I'm visiting the UK, from Lux, for a course with Brett H in Wales and then travelling up to Lincolnshire to see family.

Subject to one or two small commitments that week I'll be able to make Stoney pretty much anytime as follows:

Monday June 30 - afternoon
Tuesday July 1 - all day
Wednesday July 2 - all day
Thursday July 3 - all day
Friday July 4 - morning/late morning for 2-3 hours

Let me know if anyone is interested in linking up.

I've never been in Stoney so a guided tour would be welcome...lol...but cold water/low viz not a problem for me.

Cheers.

Graham

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

Wake up...how about all those punters that want week day dives. Very disappointed with the lack of response.

Can you lot move your ruddy arses and get down to Stoney?

I would like some help with my wing set up and general chit chat for cave and tek set ups....so bowl in if you will.

·
Dunno really........ thinking about it
1,585 Posts
Imported post

Hi Kinetic,
I MAY be able to get to Stoney in the period you've given - most likely the Wednesday evening session. It depends on work unfortunately but I should have a clearer idea next week.
When do you lose e-mail contact?
Cheers
Richie

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Richie,

Thanks for the note....I was beginning to think that I might not get a dive (note my frustration in my second post).

I`ll lose email as of June 27 but I`ll be at my mum`s in Lincolnshire as of June 30 (01526) 353716.

If you want, send me your contact info and we can arrange a meet.

Thanks again for the reply and hopefully talk to you soon.

Graham

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the note. Tuesday sounds promising. I'll call you over the weekend when I'm in the UK. I've also arranged a dip at Stoney early Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday all being well.

Graham

1 - 7 of 7 Posts