YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Anyone up for it? Need to get as many dives in as I can before going to Dahab!!!!

Please reply or send me a PM

Thanks!!!

x x x

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Dont know if its any good but there's a trip planned 5/10.
Few of us going - see planned trips section.

Matt

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Thanks Matt, have spoken to Mark about that and am more than likely going on that date as well!!!

x x x

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Kate, beware!

The Digger has already been put onto you. If he PM's with an offer of a dive just make sure you know what you're in for!

I can just hear him now:

"Me? The Marquis of Nottingham? In a lake surrounded by young women, dressed in latex and rubber? With my reputation?"

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Come on guys...please help

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Kate
ignore these young pups, I'll buddy you up on the 5th if your desperate and you'd have to be to dive with me  

Only I dont do silly o clock at Stoney, its about 2 hrs from me and its gotta be good to get my arse out of bed early on a frosty morning. Stoney isnt that good!

Matt

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

How did this happen without me noticing? A lady needing a buddy in my neck of the woods, and I've taken days to get in here! I'm losing my touch!

Seriously, the 5th will be a good day out, with by my reckoning a fair few coming along, so I'll see you guys then.

And if anyone needs a bed for the night before...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MATTBIN @ Sep. 18 2003,11:52)]Kate
ignore these young pups, I'll buddy you up on the 5th if your desperate and you'd have to be to dive with me  

Only I dont do silly o clock at Stoney, its about 2 hrs from me and its gotta be good to get my arse out of bed early on a frosty morning. Stoney isnt that good!

Matt
<font color='#810541'>That'd be great, thanks Matt!!!  I think I'd go sort of past your neck of the woods to get to stoney...

...What time are you thinking of getting there for?!

x x x

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Sep. 18 2003,12:37)]How did this happen without me noticing? A lady needing a buddy in my neck of the woods, and I've taken days to get in here! I'm losing my touch!

Seriously, the 5th will be a good day out, with by my reckoning a fair few coming along, so I'll see you guys then.

And if anyone needs a bed for the night before...
<font color='#810541'>Uh Oh...been warned about you  

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Kate
in the words of Sean Connery's agent,
Tenish, ok with you?

I guess you'll be swooping round the m25 (or thru London - yuck) then onto the m1?
in which case I'm just off the m1 at the Luton Airport turn off
its 9 or 10 I think. About 2 miles from either of the junctions, there are two that I'm close to. I'll be leaving home about 8.

Have a look in the planned trip section cos I think there are moves afoot to get you some specialities signed off before you go on your hols.
If you want to do that instead and blow me out I'm not going to get in a strop or nuffink.
Matt

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Been warned about me? Oh dear. The reputation goes before him again.

Can we all pretend when there are ladies around that none of my previous offences can be taken into consideration? Anyway, I've changed my ways. Honest, Guvnor.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Sep. 18 2003,13:24)]Anyway, I've changed my ways. Honest, Guvnor.
<font color='#810541'>Some people might bevieve you.....then again  

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MATTBIN @ Sep. 18 2003,13:02)]Kate
in the words of Sean Connery's agent,
Tenish, ok with you?

I guess you'll be swooping round the m25 (or thru London - yuck) then onto the m1?
in which case I'm just off the m1 at the Luton Airport turn off
its 9 or 10 I think. About 2 miles from either of the junctions, there are two that I'm close to. I'll be leaving home about 8.

Have a look in the planned trip section cos I think there are moves afoot to get you some specialities signed off before you go on your hols.
If you want to do that instead and blow me out I'm not going to get in a strop or nuffink.
Matt
<font color='#810541'>Didn't see that!!!!

If I'm not able to get any help then, I'll definately call for your assistance!!!! (Don't think you're 2nd best though!!!!)  

As for getting up there, could meet if convieniant? No point in taking 2 cars! (Would need to know what time you'd probably stay until)

x x x

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate @ Sep. 18 2003,14:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Sep. 18 2003,13:24)]Anyway, I've changed my ways. Honest, Guvnor.
Some people might bevieve you.....then again  
In all fairness we haven't heard any stories recently so the boy may be telling the truth,

anway hope to see you there kate  

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mary @ Sep. 18 2003,19:15)]anway hope to see you there kate  
<font color='#810541'>And you too!!!

x x x

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Haven't heard any stories recently? Of course not! I've found myself lost in a barren desert of sexual activity! And to cap it all off, its weeks until they let me loose on the freshers! OK, a week. But I can't wait that long.

Well, back to trying to find love on Yorkshire Divers. Dmned ratios. Too many rufty-tufty men around...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Sep. 19 2003,12:04)]Well, back to trying to find love on Yorkshire Divers.
<font color='#810541'>The way my other halfs going.......

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Sep. 19 2003,12:04)]Well, back to trying to find love on Yorkshire Divers.
talk to Jay I'm SURE you can persuade him to start up a dating forum (just what YD needs), might find that you and I are the only ones in there though.  

or ..... blinding flash of inspiration.......

Need a buddy? could become dual purpose....

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate @ Sep. 19 2003,13:55)]The way my other halfs going.......
<font color='#000080'>Hey, be careful Kate - you need to look after him.

(Well, at least until after you've got back from Egypt, considering he's paying for it!)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts