YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

I'll be there on the 23rd deffo...Ian Wheeldon's up for a splash in the cove too...Practising with an SMB ...My colleague thought that stood for Small Muscular Boy!!!
CHARMIN'...give us a ring on 01858 464029 to sort out times and whether you'll be carrying a copy of the Telegraph so we know who we are...Ian...I'll be wearing my Forest hat...of course we could wear our competition "winning" Stoney caps!!!
We weren't in Diver Magazine then this month!! BAh!
Cheers
Nige

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Nige, did u see the leading letter in diver this month?? Fame at last!!! Got to admit havent ever seen to many diving claims. The guy who wrote it should realise that divers dont fit the socio economic profile of claim companies target markets! Still maybe he has an idea! Reckon I can blag work to let me open a diving claims branch in sharm!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

As discussed on the phone Richard, I will meet you at Stoney tomorrow (sat) between 8 and 8.30. The other guy who was coming can't make it so it will be just ourselves.

As I'm free all week-end (missus has gone away for the week-end) I'm still free for Sunday 23. I will give you a ring Nigel to make plans.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

kiddies full of snot...gotta look after them...bah...will be there next Sunday come #### or high water!!
Dive safe guys and have fun...see ya later...think of me wading through the snot rags!!
Cheers
Nige

1 - 7 of 7 Posts