YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amy_ward and I are going to be up at Stoney on Mon 10th Sept if anyone else would like to join us or will be up that way feel free tomake yourselves know.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Have fun, i'll try n make sure its extra silty there for you, doing AOW on 8th n 9th, grr, wish it didn't have to be a ruddy weekend!

G

·
looks like its just us three kids!

looking forward to it :D havent been to stoney in yonks! no idea where my membership card is, anyone know if you can get away with not having it?

Ax

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aims you will need your card they check at the gate, or you can pay non members price. I was kindly given my new avitar by a generous, smart, creative (always watching!") mod in response to a comment I posted!:teeth:

G

·
right so monday is still on. I will be arriving at 10am ish...but I wont have a computer from tomorrow till monday evening so anyone wanting to come with us will either have to ring me on my mobile or PM anna...

Always room for many more if anyone wants to come :)

See you monday pete and anna :)

Ax

G

·
hehe me too! it will be my time to actually accept that ive left oxford for good :D lots of reflecting to do under the water :)

Anna, remember your other halfs dive timer or computer...

Ax

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.