YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>YD-stock is here! I'm sure it's going to be great fun.

We'll be set up in the middle car park with the BBQ and everything else.

There are a few, I think, who are not expecting to get there for the diving but will be up for the evening bash. There will be some beers at the nearby Weatherspoons (ask locally for directions - I've no idea!) but in the evening proper we will be just up the M1 at Nottingham and will be in The Grove, which can be found on the corner of Castle Boulevard and Abbey Bridge (check Multimap or Streetmap - not too hard to find).

See you tomorrow!

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Hi chaps, Here is the latest from the Stoney resort...

Water temperature is a tropical 6 degrees, well it was today, and the vis was a quite respectable 6 to 8 metres. The coach and stanegarth are exacty where you left them and there seems to be loads of fish to be seen.

Have fun tomorrow. Unfortunately the Team will not be able to join you
as I've been called upon to do some try dives for Derby Divers as one of the other instructors is unwell. We will be wth you in spirit though.

Have a great day - and I'm expecting plenty of photo's.

Noel

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

See you all there..

For those who don't know last time out of the water is 3pm,  so please bear it in mind for your arrival time.

Daz

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I am all set - grass skirts packed, garlands too, boob holders as well.  A surprise apron for digger and my new SMB.  Also 6 bottles of vet lube for those who asked me for them.

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Feb. 20 2004,18:19)]I am all set - grass skirts packed, garlands too, boob holders as well.  A surprise apron for digger and my new SMB.  Also 6 bottles of vet lube for those who asked me for them.
Porg babe do you think 6 is enough to cover you and Fiona with? best go for 7 lass.

I think using vet lube instead of mud for the naked wrestling match is an inspired idea.

You can see through vet lube

mmmm nice

This post was made anonomously. Any resembalance to a post by Mark Chase is pureley coincidental its just that I liked his Avtar and I cant spell either.

Dr Tim

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mark Chase @ Feb. 20 2004,18:46)]Porg babe do you think 6 is enough to cover you and Fiona with? best go for 7 lass.

This post was made anonomously. Any resembalance to a post by Mark Chase is pureley coincidental its just that I liked his Avtar and I cant spell either.

Dr Tim
Cheeky git,  
I don't normally log on at night so you are lucky I have seen this.  

I'll see you tomorrow  

Fiona

·
Registered
381 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Since the local BSAC haven't bothered to get in touch with me either way about the FFM course tomorrow, then it looks like an early morning drive down the M1 is just what I need !

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (AdmiralHanson @ Feb. 20 2004,19:21)]Since the local BSAC haven't bothered to get in touch with me either way about the FFM course tomorrow, then it looks like an early morning drive down the M1 is just what I need !
My mate Pete will be diving with his FFM its about his third real dive with it.  If you want to hook up

·
Registered
381 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sean @ Feb. 20 2004,20:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (AdmiralHanson @ Feb. 20 2004,19:21)]Since the local BSAC haven't bothered to get in touch with me either way about the FFM course tomorrow, then it looks like an early morning drive down the M1 is just what I need !
My mate Pete will be diving with his FFM its about his third real dive with it.  If you want to hook up
<font color='#000080'>Thanks, might already be 'buddied up' for tomorrow.

Was hoping to do the BSAC SDC this weekend, applied weeks ago, but heard nothing about the course being on (or as I suspect) off.

Sod it, YD-Stock instead will more than make up for it !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts