YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i fancy a dive at either sites next weekend !

could i temp anyone into the water !

need to practice a few skills ! although if its stoney i would love a deep one but

am flexible ! need to wash the kit out too!!! :teeth:

best wishes leigh

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi Leigh, are you sorted out with a buddy yet? I might be able to get a pass out for the sunday for Cappers if you fancy it. Would like to get a few drills done n test out some new kit etc. I'll be on a single 12l, n have some stuff to play with etc if you want to do drills n skills. I'm OW but happy in drysuit (about 35 drysuit dives) in no viz down to about 25m. If you're ok to buddy a novice (40 dives)i'll try n get a pass from SWMBO for sunday.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok shameless bump and looking for a buddy for stoney or similar!!! need to do some skills and wash the salt out mi kit lol(its not used to salty stuff )

giveme a nudge should anybody fancy a bimble!

best wishes leigh:teeth:

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
I'll dive with ya mate oh thats right sorry i'm in the farnes this weekend oops:teeth: seriously no room on the boat or i'd invite ya mate give pie eater a shout he must be dying to get wet by now:embarassed:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll dive with ya mate oh thats right sorry i'm in the farnes this weekend oops:teeth: seriously no room on the boat or i'd invite ya mate give pie eater a shout he must be dying to get wet by now:embarassed:
ey ok mate by the looks of things i mite be heading away saturday now so probs wont be diving till the weekend after ! and anyway ive had the pleasure of diving with u already ! im not going in again unless ive got sean holding my hand lol!!! :angel:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Leigh,
I can't do this Sunday as i have the kids to look after as my other half has to go to the US on family business(Sounds a bit mafioso but its not that dramatic:) )
If you are free on Friday or Saturday give us a nod i need to get back on me horse as it were.
Which way do you travel to Cappers just thinking that if you come along the M18 heading for the M62 we could meet up and share the travel costs by dumping a car at the services(Moto at Donny?) thats if you are allowed to do that?dump your car i mean:embarassed:
Its not a defo as i will have to run it by the missus first in the morning but i'll wait and see if you are free first before i mention it:angel:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi ya daz !!

great to hear from ya !

ive got some buisness i need to take care of in leeds so i wont be diving this

weekend but will know for definate buy this evening !

again cheers for the offer daz ! i will be definatly diving next weekend ! if ya

wanna make definate arrangements for then ! uve got mi number give us a

shout ?

ps how did u get on with dacor?

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi ya daz im having a day out with an old friend over the weekend so wont be

able to make it !

i hope ya manage to get a dive though best wishes leigh !

ps i hope we can get another day sorted soon ! :teeth:

·
Registered
679 Posts
No Problem another friend has offered to buddy me this Saturday so i'm sorted. Well i am if the other half says i can go. I'm sure wed will get to dive soon. If you fancy Marsa Alam in November let me know from memory about £350 ish plus Diving which is about another £120 ish.

Daz

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No Problem another friend has offered to buddy me this Saturday so i'm sorted. Well i am if the other half says i can go. I'm sure wed will get to dive soon. If you fancy Marsa Alam in November let me know from memory about £350 ish plus Diving which is about another £120 ish.

Daz
daz drop me some info mate about marsa alam ! by pm with ya telephone number best wishes leigh !:angel:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.