YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Stoney T-shirt! - Do you fancy having one.

• Yes, the idea you suggest looks good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I have a better idea (posted below).

• No, thank you. I don't want one at all.

• I'm not going, so don't care.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

· Street Cleansing Operative
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Someone has suggested that as the Stoney trip on 21st February is looking like quite a massive event it would be nice to get a T-shirt printed for to commemorate it.

What I propose to do is get a shirt printed with the YD logo big on the front (with Jay's and Andy's permission of course), then a bit of a legend on the back and a list of all the people who attend (about 100 due at last count).

I guess within £10 - £15 each, but not checked yet.

If you have a better suggestion vote as appropriate and post your idea below!

· Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,354 Posts
Imported post

Get thissen' in't watter!

· The King Of The Divan
1,843 Posts
Imported post

that reminds me....

Many years ago when we were irreverant little boys and girls we went on a diving trip up Cape Wrath way.

as part of the tour, we all got Stoney Cove t shirts - they were blue with Stoney Cove written in white on the back.

We took them down to a local printers and got "I've dived" printed above the Stoney Cove logo  and "and it was sh!t*" below the logo.  

Had it for a number of years until some scrote nicked it.

Simon

· Registered
16,208 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I like it. I'll take one.

Have we got a name for the grand event yet? The Stoney gig sounds a bit crap. Any suggestions for a name for this thing?

I'll pay reasonable. I think we can get it done for a tenner. Depends what shirts you want, and how you want to print them. If you get a screen done, you'll need to do a fair few shirts before the price comes down. Ask about heat transfer printing or sublimation prints. You can have as many colours as you like that way too.

· Jonah
7,287 Posts
Imported post

For the backprint, how about:

"Stoney in February? Who'd be daft enough to do that?"

Then all the names below, then a YD logo below that.

· Creature of the night
14,153 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>"we came, we saw, we filled the bottom car park"

Also can you please negotiate a proper man's size not the bodice size most of my recent T's have been

Safe diving,
Steve.

1,354 Posts
Imported post

If Jay has any t-shirts or fleeces left (and I think he has) then I'll bring them to Stoney and flog them to anyone without...

· Banned
1,804 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mandy2wanx,
              If you give what's left over to Mr T to bring up to the SoM, I'll see if any of my scurvy lot will take any. Give him a handfull of stickers as well. I need at least one for the back of my clipboard.

Peter

1,354 Posts
Imported post

May just do that you sweet talker!!

· Not as tall in real life
3,947 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve S @ Jan. 13 2004,14:24)]"we came, we saw, we filled the bottom car park"

Also can you please negotiate a proper man's size not the bodice size most of my recent T's have been

Safe diving,
Steve.
Or probably more appropriate.

"We came, We saw, we got absolutly wankered"

· Registered
2,900 Posts
Imported post

With over 100 names on the back it could be a bit cluttered and let's face it, no one would read it.

We just need a "catchy" catch phrase.

Porgs suggestion was good with the logo.

Better than I can think of off hand.

James

· old time
6,621 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>For PROG only .

" I've been down on a 100 divers "

Only if you get 99 divers knelt on the bottom, tightly together , and you free descend striaght down onto the middle of them all  

Andy

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.