YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

I may be being a bit slow here but.....how about Matt??  

I will be with C as per usual, Matt will be alone, you will be alone....

But, please don't let that put anyone else off joining us for the sunny delights of Leicestershire's finest puddle!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Lou,
If my somewhat decrepid memory serves me right, Matt mentioned that he might be bringing somebody else along... I think! (Now that you mention it, I can't remember why I thought that... I might be talking total BS!)

Anyway, Matt, are you still on for Saturday, and are you buddyless?

regards
abucksdiver

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I am sure you could tag along with Matt anyway (Don't you just love it when we pimp you out Matt  
).

Daz

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

he he.....d'ya think we could get some money for him?  Cover a couple of fried egg banjos for us, Daz??

Whatever...we  can do threesomes I'm sure!

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

Hey Lou,

Do you and C fancy coming down to the NDC on Sunday, a couple of us are down there setting up new kit and haveing a paddle.

Andrew

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Lou,

We have both met him, so better make sure we don't offer a "Complete satisfaction / money back guarentee"  

Daz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

When you lot have finished flogging me off!

Andrew, I did mention another person but that got canned, so I'll be buddyless despite the very nice offer of a threesome with Lou  
. Or did I just read that wrong! I just knew she couldnt resist the pants.

Is the wife OK with you leaving her at home with the monsters, sorry babies. She could do shore cover - now there's a treat for her!

Daz, what do you mean. Reminds me of a line on TV, I'm brill at sex, never done it and not enjoyed it.

As they say in all the best films, I'm easy. 9 oclock in the car park boys (and girls), be there.

Matt

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MATTBIN @ April 10 2003,11:16)]When you lot have finished flogging me off!
You should be so lucky !!

Have a good one.  

Daz

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Matt,
Yes, you were right, the wife wasn't too impressed with the idea of being stuck at home whilst I went diving with you guys! (I did mention her doing Shore Cover, but I got thumped!
)

So it looks as if you might have to ask Lou nicely about that threesome!

Ho hum, another time, boys and gals....

abucksdiver

1 - 11 of 11 Posts