YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Digs/Lou(igi) thanks guys for a good day, enjoyed the dive, really beginning to feel happy with the new set-up. Slight bouyancy issues but nothing serious.
First horizontal ascent - whoo hoo, no line to come up on either. Enjoyed that bit of the dive immensley, there's hope for me yet.
Managed to collect Miss Binnie from Loughborough then spend about 2hrs in a traffic jam, some poor sod got crunched and airlifted off the motorway. Makes sitting in a jam and winging a bit selfish doesnt it.
Matt

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Hi good to meet you and digs at last. I can do the same ascent but backwards, actualy upside down but ill fix that. Glad you got your other bis sorted and got home safe, see you again soon. Lou

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Good diving generally really. I was quite chuffed with that ascent from 6, nice and horizontal, nice and slow, and everything stayed where I put it!

Shame my drysuit leaked so much, but I think that's a neckseal issue, soon to be sorted.

And nitrox works keeping you awake. Safety stops on a high mix, even if the dive was on air, worked a treat. Finished work at 11 that night and sat up watching telly after that!

Digs.

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Mar. 08 2004,12:47)]Finished work at 11 that night and sat up watching telly after that!

Digs.
What no shenanigans with any of the female student population?

Sounds like a boring night for you then?  

1 - 4 of 4 Posts