YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone going to Stoney this Sunday (29th July)

Now that the girls have grown up I'm having a clear out of all their Teddies, and am going to decorate the Stanegarth :teeth:

Some sites have Gnome Gardens, Stoney will have a Teddy bears picnic.

Will take the camera and post some pics.

Corinne

·
South African - and proud of it!
180 Posts
Anyone going to Stoney this Sunday (29th July)

Now that the girls have grown up I'm having a clear out of all their Teddies, and am going to decorate the Stanegarth :teeth:

Some sites have Gnome Gardens, Stoney will have a Teddy bears picnic.

Will take the camera and post some pics.

Corinne
Leave them behind - it'll give me a laugh when the team and I take the next batch of duckilngs round the'Garth - I feel a whole load of "What Bears - you Narked or what" kind of conversation coming on....:teeth:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leave them behind - it'll give me a laugh when the team and I take the next batch of duckilngs round the'Garth - I feel a whole load of "What Bears - you Narked or what" kind of conversation coming on....:teeth:

They'll be left there for all to see, I'm gonna cable tie them.

Corinne

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
The Wessex is a shadow of what it was these days, isn't it. I saw some footage on You Tube or somewhere recently, taken back in 1997, which would be around the time I first dived it (I think my first Wessex dive was in 96), and I couldn't believe the difference between then, and now.

:frown:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:frown: Let another couple of hundred people do that and there will be nothing to look at, I am sure those people that took things off the helicopter said, I'm only taking one switch, no difference.

Danny
There is a small difference, in that the Chandelier wasn't part of the Stanegarth, it was put in there by some divers for a laugh. I would never take anything that was an original part of a wreck. We have just been and put teddies down on the Stanegarth, just for a laugh, and if people want to take them then that's fine.

Hopefully they will put a smile on some faces :teeth:

Corinne

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
As you can see the chandelier has got a replacment PART,

Instead of complaining about a piece of glass put there for fun.

ADD TO IT.................

We had a great time with the Teddy bears, Two RB divers and a load of bears:)

Hope it puts a smile on some faces.......:)

There a christmas tree at the hydrobox :teeth:

·
South African - and proud of it!
180 Posts
Well done - always good to have something new to see...

Maybe we should make an attempt to re-build the Wessex with "suitable" replacement parts. Not sure what it would end up looking like but it could be fun?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.