1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All:

See remaining items below.

Description / Condition / Ask Price / Price New / Link to Merchant

NEW Bare Trilam Drysuite - Men - S/M - Extra length of legs and arms to customize. / NEW / 450 / 1050 / Dive - Products - Drysuits - TRILAM TECH DRY - Men's

Scubapro Jet Fins XL with spring straps (extra 49 pounds for springs) / Very Good Condition / 70 / 149 / DirDirect :: Fins & Straps :: Scubapro Jet Fins

Aqualung Diving Travel Bag (Large) / Used 3 times / 30

Sitech Compensated Urine Valve with Sitec Valve Port Blank Plug / New / 25 / 46.23 / Seaskin Custom Dry Suits (Aqualand Ltd) Sitech Compensated Urine Valve

OMS SMB (Semi-Open) with dumb valve 157cm, 30 lb / Excellent / 20 / 39.95 / OMS BCA255 - SMB -- Surface Marker Buoys (smb) -- Lifting Bags -- SMB -- Diverswarehouse

Scubapro Kevlar Grip 3mm Medium size gloves / Very Good Condition / 20 / 50

Below only for people who can pick it up in London SE1
Tail Weight (2Kg) / Used / 12 / 24 / DirDirect :: Weights & Systems :: Tail Weight

3kg V-Weight Split in 2 / Used / 10 / 27 / DirDirect :: Weights & Systems :: 3kg V-Weight

Lead 4x1Kg / Used / 10

Thanks!

Ian

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
Sorry to hear you've stopped diving. I'll take the 40Cf please (Halcyon 40cf Brushed Ali Stage. O2 clean 40cf (5.7L) 207 bar Luxfer stage cylinder. 2008/02 / Very Good Condition / 100 / 215 / DirDirect :: Cylinders & Accessories :: Stage Cylinders :: 40cf Brushed Ali Stage)

PM Sent.

G

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Mate,

pm sent r.e. White Ali Stage - 7L. Luxfer / Halcyon. 2008/01 / Good Condition / 40 / 115 / DirDirect :: Cylinders & Accessories :: Stage Cylinders :: White Ali Stage - 7L

(2nd dibs that is!)

adam

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Ill take the SPG and the Pathfinder please

ATB

Mark

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I believe I might have made a mistake with the Heser, I think is a 3W torch, not 4W. I have therefore brought the price down to 60.
I had a lot of messages on this torch. If any of you are still interested please let me know.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Very late on the Halcyon 40cf Brushed Ali Stage and just late on the pathfinder, but if you have either of these left at the end of the day, then I would love to take them off yer hands.

·
Registered
96 Posts
A quick check of the bank balance and... I am also interested in the Halcyon Explorer 4.5 / 21W HID Light with Neoprene cover if you still have that for sale!

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Hi Ian,

Don't need any kit but I just wanted to say sorry to hear that you've stopped diving. Hope you have a good time doing what ever you choose to do in the future.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts