YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI I WAS BORN IN LEEDS (YORKSHIRE) BUT NOW I LIVE IN L'ESTARTIT SPAIN. ITS ONE OF THE TOP DIVE RESORTS IN EUROPE, I OWN A SMALL SHOP SELLING BRITISH FOOD PRODUCTS. I TRY TO DIVE AS MUCH AS POSSABLE BUT GENERALLY IN THE THE WARM WEATHER, ITS ONLY 45mins FROM GIRONA AIRPORT SO IT'S EASY FOR A SHORT WEEKEND DIVE. I HAVE 2 CHILDREN MY DAUGHTER IS IN TO FOOTBALL! BUT MY SON HAS ALREADY DONE HIS BUBBLE COURSE AND HOPEFULLY WILL DIVE WITH ME THIS YEAR ( 2m ONLY)
STUART.

·
Registered
759 Posts
welcome enjoy! :teeth:

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
HI I WAS BORN IN LEEDS (YORKSHIRE) BUT NOW I LIVE IN L'ESTARTIT SPAIN. ITS ONE OF THE TOP DIVE RESORTS IN EUROPE, I OWN A SMALL SHOP SELLING BRITISH FOOD PRODUCTS. I TRY TO DIVE AS MUCH AS POSSABLE BUT GENERALLY IN THE THE WARM WEATHER, ITS ONLY 45mins FROM GIRONA AIRPORT SO IT'S EASY FOR A SHORT WEEKEND DIVE. I HAVE 2 CHILDREN MY DAUGHTER IS IN TO FOOTBALL! BUT MY SON HAS ALREADY DONE HIS BUBBLE COURSE AND HOPEFULLY WILL DIVE WITH ME THIS YEAR ( 2m ONLY)
STUART.
Fellow divers, that's an invite if I've ever seen one! Welcome and enjoy!

Lou

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Welcome Stuart, I've heard the diving's lovely in L'estartit. Glad to hear that your son has started already! :)

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Stuart,

a warm welcome to YD, I hope you enjoy the boards.

You certainly are lucky to have the Medes Isle's on your doorstep.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
It doesn't look like that from where I'm sitting..
4,745 Posts
Welcome to YD Stuart,

glad to see you are getting the family into our great sport!

4 tins of Heinz Baked beans, and of course, a bottle of HP, please...

just out of interest, what is the best selling British food in your shop?

I'll guess at both of the above for non perishable...

Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts