YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right then , I m giving up diving because Sparky 750 keeps bullying me.
Actually just accumulated loads of gear that I can t justify taking up the wifes valuable shoe space.
Here goes
Oceanic HD400 drysuit with UGGI undersuit, very little use, seals have never been cut.Suit size xl , undersuit xxl ...........will throw in a dry suit hood..................£150

Buddy Tekwing....................well used, slightly faded , bulletproof............£70

Cressi S112 bcd...........my first one, but again very little use, intergrated weights, size L ..................again £70

Pony set-up... Faber 3l manufactured July 2005 with Aqua Lung LX reg( my old octopus) cold water rated, lumb bros. handle(perfect for clipping off)will also throw in a Northern Diver pony clamp so you have all the options.............................£150

Don t want to E bay them as my computer skills are mediocre to say the least

Oh , and I ll introduce myself when everything is sold:teeth:

All money to fund a season ticket to the joy that is Manchester City:teeth: :frown:

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi mate if the suit will fit a 6 foot 16 1/2 stone 48 inch chest size 10/11 foot i'll take it please.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Do they not pay you to go they should because of the assault on the eyes :teeth:

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Do they not pay you to go they should because of the assault on the eyes :teeth:
You mean it would put the opposition of off their game ?
No difference, Man City would still loose :embarassed:

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH remind me again how many trophies found their way back to Anfield and Goodison this year then:teeth: Oh thats right, exactly the same number as the cleaners at City will be polishing:teeth:

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
As much as it pains me to say at least we and the main team in manchester where contenders only time city will be in europe is on a booze cruise:teeth:

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Hi mate if the suit will fit a 6 foot 16 1/2 stone 48 inch chest
That's one hell of a chest Steve, how big is the rest of you :D

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Here goes
Oceanic HD400 drysuit with UGGI undersuit, very little use, seals have never been cut.Suit size xl , undersuit xxl ...........will throw in a dry suit hood..................£150

Oh , and I ll introduce myself when everything is sold:teeth:

All money to fund a season ticket to the joy that is Manchester City:teeth: :frown: Not really..................its an Arsenal season ticket I am after but I have to remorgage the house first.
That aint the suit you bought at the dive show last year is it? You also have a pm re pony

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
That's one hell of a chest Steve, how big is the rest of you :D
A 39 inch waist 18 1/2 inch neck, other than that I don't know, I'll go measure myself if you like ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
When I wrote it there wasn't any punctuation, so a 6ft chest which weighed 16 stone, is what I was alluding to! :D

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
When I wrote it there wasn't any punctuation, so a 6ft chest which weighed 16 stone, is what I was alluding to! :D
My mistake, I thought I'd pulled :)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
A 39 inch waist 18 1/2 inch neck, other than that I don't know, I'll go measure myself if you like ;)

Safe diving,
Steve
Surely it's not your waist but the weight of your willy pulling your chest down?????

Steve, the new avatar is...hmmm...nice...in a Digs and Howie kinda way :embarassed: :)

Actually I jest, you look very manly and hansom :swoon:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts