YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one of two housings for sale.

One - it is a Subal housing with the very nice additional viewfinder and a Nikon F90 SLR film camera. I realise it is not digital and this is reflected in the price. A "new" (or digital equivalent) replacement for this would be of the order £2500 (or more). I am offering this for £350.

Two - it is a Subal housing and a Nikon F601 SLR film camera. I realise it is not digital and this is reflected in the price. A "new" (or digital equivalent) replacement for this would be of the order £2500 (or more). I am offering this for £250.

I suspect that the interested buyer would be a keen UW photographer who would like a second camera lying around on the boat, all set up, for when the "whales" comes past.

Alternatively a beginner who wants to be able to have the advantages of SLR (which are significant) without the cost of digital SLR (which is, also, significant). I would also be able to help out with a selection of ports and flashes depending on preferences or these can be ebayed. My prices for such accessories would be very competitive but not the ridiculously low prices that I am offering on the housings/bodies.

I am in London and all this is negotiable. I should finish by saying that I am moving over to digital - but that would be a lie :) - I am going to stick with film. The truth is that I have a silly number of cameras and housing and it is time to trim the stock.

pm me about this

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have no expressions of interest in these. :embarassed: :frown:

I will knock £50 off each of them but I fear it may all be to no avail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts